@VEAO: regarding the roadmap ...

It was added to the roadmap after the current aircraft that have been in the works for some time.

Work may start in model by q3 but wouldn't expect anything to release till mid 2016

Pman

We are keeping an eye on you :smilewink:

With lots of progress reports along the way please

This is no Random aircraft you see ;)

Thanks for the update

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

We are keeping an eye on you :smilewink:

With lots of progress reports along the way please

This is no Random aircraft you see ;)

Thanks for the update

I'll do some renders of Bearcat, wildcat, vampire and meteor when I get back from this weekend.

Keep an eye on the relevant threads

Pman

Hi Pman

I know it should be a mere project at this time but have you already schedulded when you will release or at least begin to work on the FW 19 A8/F8 ? Thanks in advance.

| I9 9900K | ASUS ROG MAXIMUS XI HERO] |16 GB DDR4 HyperX 3466 MHz | SSD EVO 840 1 TB | MSI 2080TI GAMING X TRIO | ASUS ROG SWIFT PG278Q 27" 2560 X 1440 | TRACK IR 5 | THERMALTAKE CORE X9 | HOTAS WARTHOG |MFG CROSSWIND|

I'm hoping the "proper" 190 will be in the second batch of VEAO warbirds! Just cant stomach the look of the Dora :(

Huh? I love the looks of Dora! :P

But I agree that I'd love to see A or F or G 190s from VEAO very soon, also the Emil, and also Hurri and Spit Mk I or IIs... errr well pretty much at least %90 of their roadmap to be honest :D

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

But I agree that I'd love to see A or F or G 190s from VEAO very soon, also the Emil, and also Hurri and Spit Mk I or IIs... errr well pretty much at least %90 of their roadmap to be honest :D

^^^ This!

Now I have to negotiate with the financial controller, she keeps mentioning that we are getting married at Easter and I'm not allowed any more modules until after then :smilewink:

Sons of Dogs, Come Eat Flesh

Clan Cameron

Honestly, it would be quicker and easier for ED to modify the D-9 into an A model.

Get rid of the second extension on the tail, change the engine cowling and you basically have an A model for the external.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Pman

I know it should be a mere project at this time but have you already schedulded when you will release or at least begin to work on the FW 19 A8/F8 ? Thanks in advance.

I have a schedule for when to begin work on it, I have some amazing references and data for the A-8 although I personally would rather do an A-3 but we shall see what happens. A Prelim date would be H1 2016

I'm hoping the "proper" 190 will be in the second batch of VEAO warbirds! Just cant stomach the look of the Dora :(

See above, not the immediate second batch but in the forseeable.

Glad someone likes our vision for WW2 era DCS :D

It's not the 3d model that takes loads of time though ;)

Quite right

Pman

I have some amazing references and data for the A-8 although I personally would rather do an A-3 but we shall see what happens.

I'd love A-8 and F-8. But I share enthusiasm towards A-3, or rather A-4. My personal favorite period is 41-42, perhaps a bit early 43 too. Bf-109F and G-2, Fw-190A-4, Spitfire V etc. Period of some of the closest matches and hottest dogfights. Current trend in prop modules tend to be on the über-late side, but I hope later on we'll get some mid war aicraft too :).

Oh and yes I like VEAO WW II modules a lot, but not only that, I am looking forward to Cold War and Modern aircraft on list too ;). Especially the Tornado, and perhaps a future prospect of Hawk 200 even if it's not on the list yet :music_whistling:.

Oh and of course potential COIN aircraft like a (hopefully :D) armed Tucano and T-28 Fennec you have on that list :music_whistling:

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Oh, how I would love to see the Spitfire before the P-40. But August it is....

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )