Green dots?

ENO

Eh guys... I imagine this has been asked or answered or is common knowledge outside of the little bubble I live in... So I apologize in advance.

What is the difference between light green "rank" dots and the darker green rank dots?

:cry:

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=1728333&highlight=Reputation+power#post1728333

Good lecture...

EDIT, OK, their is no explanation between light green dots and the dark green dots but it gives other answers.

Edited by Cedaway

DCS Wish: Turbulences affecting surrounding aircraft...

[sIGPIC] [/sIGPIC]

Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3P - Intel Core i5 6600K - 16Gb RAM DDR4-2133 - Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 G1 Gaming - 8 Go - 2 x SSD Crucial MX300 - 750 Go RAID0 - Screens: HP OMEN 32'' 2560x1440 + Oculus Rift CV1 - Win 10 - 64bits - TM WARTHOG #889 - Saitek Pro Rudder.

Nice little read there but forum rep is funny, some people take it waaaaaaay to seriously!!!

I laugh my ass off when people 'threaten' to give other users -Rep as if it is something to worry about lol.... I mean seriously.... who cares?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;1857140']Nice little read there but forum rep is funny, some people take it waaaaaaay to seriously!!!

I laugh my ass off when people 'threaten' to give other users -Rep as if it is something to worry about lol.... I mean seriously.... who cares?

Just wanted to try it on you, see if you cared :smilewink:

No longer active in DCS...

YUSS!

That means my next one will be bright! I will feel impotent!

Officially the last post I ever write on my iPhone.

My collection of green dots seem to have stagnated.

I've tried getting some of those red ones because they are way cooler but to no success.

I'm going to rage post closer to christmas... I like to keep a seasonal motif in my profile appearance.

"ENO"

Type in anger and you will make the greatest post you will ever regret.

"Sweetest's" Military Aviation Art

• 2 weeks later...