[NO BUG]Still russian audio when slingloading, even with correct settings

D4n

Even when both "avionics language" in "gameplay" setting is set to english, and "customized cockpit" in Mi-8 special settings also to "english", the russian voice cues are still in russian, when playing on a multiplayer server. (according to looney they should be in english when these settings are active - https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3762188#post3762188 ).

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• 1 year later...

Over 1 year later, STILL no english voice available, I hope you have just missed this problem report, ED. (English option is needed, Hip heli is in service in over 50 countries, of which probably ~80% or so are used by non-russian speaking helicopter-crew!!!)

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Yes, but it's supposed to be in the language that the DCS client is in, or even better, a language option in "special" tab of Mi-8. BigNewy is on it, had a chat with him about it already.

• ED Team

Hi

I have checked with the team, voice overs for cargo are defined by country and not cockpit / avionics settings.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

I have checked with the team, voice overs for cargo are defined by country and not cockpit / avionics settings.

thanks

Thanks, okay, since it seems ED doesn't want to let player choose in settings menu, I'll contact the serveradmin to change the Mi-8s country... (I hope he finds the time.....)