Check status of support ticket #90720 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 10-27-2019, 02:56 AM   #1
Helicrazy14

Default Check status of support ticket #90720

Hello, I opened support ticket 90720 a few days ago and have not heard anything, so I figured I would follow the recommendation of inquiring here for a status update. My ticket is regarding me having bought the F-15C standalone and only after purchasing realizing that I should have bought the full Flaming Cliffs 3 Module due to my desire not only for the F-15 aircraft but to use it with some of the mods for the game which use avionics from FC3 aircraft. I thought the new Star Wars mod would work fine with only having the F-15 but I was wrong. I bought the F-15 with bonus miles and I wanted to see if there was any way for me to get discounted on FC3 or credited back for the F-15 so I can buy FC3 with my bonus dollars the way I should have and not have wasted $7.50 worth of bonus miles on something that is already included in the module I should have bought, but didn't due to my own mistake.
Helicrazy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 06:46 PM   #2
Helicrazy14

My issue has been resolved now. This thread can be closed.
Helicrazy14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
f-15c, fc3, mistake