MFCD for Android tablets (phones) - Page 11 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-21-2013, 02:52 PM   #101
colo

DCSpanelsServer version BETA 0.3 is available - you can download it from www.lumatek.sk
Please use this version instead of 0.2 (0.2 is buggy version which don't run correctly)
In 0.3 there is also added support for second MFCD display keypresses, please update your keys in DCS, you can download new keys PDF template and new keys LUA file from www.lumatek.sk

Please note that for using second MFCD keys - version DCSpanelsClient BETA 0.3 is required (DCSpanelsClient 0.1a will show second MFCD but will always send keypresses for first MFCD).

I have not released DCSpanelsClient BETA 0.3 version on Google play yet, it will be relased probably on Monday.
colo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2013, 09:36 PM   #102
lark0007

Colo,

Is it possible to use the DCS panels with Virtual Machine running Android on Windows XP laptop?
I have VM with Android 4.1 running, but unfortunately I can´t install the DCSpanels client to it from Google Play. Is anywhere available DCSpanelsClient to download so I could install it manually?

Thanks a lot in advance
lark0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 03:32 AM   #103
cgjimeneza

amazing all we would do just to play a game

human inventive never ceases to surprise me
cgjimeneza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 07:29 AM   #104
colo

Hi,
i have not tested it on VM but
I don't understand why you would like to run in under Windows XP - do you have touchscreen ?
If this is the reason I can compile DCSpanelsClient for Windows which will run naturally here under Java

Quote:
Originally Posted by lark0007 View Post
Colo,

Is it possible to use the DCS panels with Virtual Machine running Android on Windows XP laptop?
I have VM with Android 4.1 running, but unfortunately I can´t install the DCSpanels client to it from Google Play. Is anywhere available DCSpanelsClient to download so I could install it manually?

Thanks a lot in advance
Old 09-23-2013, 02:12 PM   #105
Spadje

Colo,

Thank you for this awesome program. I have a Nexus 10 and have installed the software. I may have missed something though, I am unable to view but only 1 MFD at a time and cannot get the CDU to come up unless I kill the program on the system and the tablet and change my port number ...is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks,
Spadje
Old 09-23-2013, 04:51 PM   #106
Vize

Hi Lubos,

updated to beta 0.4, but the "offset-issue" for the CDU is still present...for example i have to press "A" to get a "G" and so on...

Funny thing about my Acer A200:
Acer specs say 1280x800 pixel for native display resolution, but inside your app it says 1176x800 ?!?

Greets
Andreas
Vize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 05:15 PM   #107
colo

Currently if you upgrade to version BETA 0.4 you can select only left or right MFCD on one tablet. Support for both MFCDs on one tablet is not yet implemented. Also the program is still dumb, if you lost connection you must kill programs as you describet. I will try to improve this but have little time sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spadje View Post
Colo,

Thank you for this awesome program. I have a Nexus 10 and have installed the software. I may have missed something though, I am unable to view but only 1 MFD at a time and cannot get the CDU to come up unless I kill the program on the system and the tablet and change my port number ...is there an easier way to do this?

Thanks,
Spadje
Old 09-23-2013, 05:17 PM   #108
colo

Hi Andreas,
unfortunately yes, there is still offset, I have bought new tablet with another screen ratio so in near future i will fix this issue cause I have device on which I have test it now. Please be patient
Cheers
Lubos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vize View Post
Hi Lubos,

updated to beta 0.4, but the "offset-issue" for the CDU is still present...for example i have to press "A" to get a "G" and so on...

Funny thing about my Acer A200:
Acer specs say 1280x800 pixel for native display resolution, but inside your app it says 1176x800 ?!?

Greets
Andreas
Old 09-23-2013, 05:18 PM   #109
Spadje

Yeah I did upgrade and have the choice of left of right MFD now, however, if I click right it shows left because the only port that is set in the software right now is 13267 and when it connects it shows that is the port it is set on. Am I supposed to enter multiple ports in the network settings of the app?

Thanks again for all the hard work.
Old 09-23-2013, 05:21 PM   #110
colo

Default Version 0.4 BETA

Hi,
please upgrade to version BETA 0.4 both server and client. It has speed and lag improvement also on devices with worse hardware.

PLEASE NOTE THESE VERSIONS ARE STILL BETA AND BUGGY.
I HAVE RECEIVED NO MONEY FOR THIS, IT IS COMPLETELY BUILD ON MY SPARE TIME SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.

Tags
android, cdu, display, mfcd, tablet