Agrrregat

Thank you
I will try with monitor management on a desk first

Cheers,
A.
Agrrregat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 12:47 PM   #532
y905

Hi Colo, i tried your great app today with a displayport dummy an it works great, thank you so much that your app is able to use the dummy monitor and i can get rid of the mfd´s displayed at the main screen, i have a little question i displayed the mfd in potrait mode on top of the android device, unfortanely i have built the the mfd thrustmaster housing in front of the android first and now the housing dont match to the displayed mfd , is it possible to move the mfd on the android device a little bit higher? i can send a photo if my question is not clear, thanks volker
y905 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2019, 01:06 PM   #533
colo

Hi volker,
thank you for purchasing aInstruments !

Currently it is not possible to move instrument display on Android device, because it is always centered.

There are many new features which will come to next versions and display offset is one of them.

Next version 2.4 will contain bugfix for:
- incorrect UFC westing/northing for Hornet auto coordinate entering
- fix for Harrier UFC

I can implement y-axis offset for instruments in this version via config parameter (and later via GUI)

Cheers
colo
Old 09-13-2019, 02:00 PM   #534
y905

Great news, thank you, in the mean time i use temporary spacers to allign the housing with the android device
Old 09-13-2019, 08:19 PM   #535
colo

Quote:
Originally Posted by tea_cypher View Post
Any new yet on av8b waypoint entry?
Will be released this week in 2.4 version
Old 09-15-2019, 02:53 PM   #536
colo

Hi,
new version 2.4 is out:
- added auto inserting of waypoint coordinates from map for AV-8B Harrier (added 5 new keys to keybindings)
- added option for moving of instruments on x,y axis on Android devices (usefull for cockpit developers)
- changed coordinates inserting for waypoints and JDAM - now uses only precise GPS map format (improved reliability)
- fixed easting/westing bug when auto inserting waypoint coordinates from map on F-18C Hornet
- fixed messed up bottom row UFC buttons on F-18 Hornet UFC
- fixed non working Harrier . and - UFC buttons
- revorked GUI menu on desktop

Please note:
- for Harrier auto waypoint entry to be functional, you must update your keybindings file from aInstruments desktop app
- for waypoint and JDAM/JSOW auto coordinates, only GPS precise coordinates on DCS World map are now supported
- if you have used auto ins coordinates before, please update "mapw" setting to 350 pixels in config.txt file
Old 09-17-2019, 10:30 AM   #537
y905

Hi Colo, great work and thank you again, now my full pneumatic g-seat pit with gametrix seat get working mfd´s with your great app
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	leftmfd.jpg
Views:	134
Size:	1.50 MB
ID:	217339   Click image for larger version

Name:	rightmfd.jpg
Views:	124
Size:	1.84 MB
ID:	217340   Click image for larger version

Name:	sim.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	1.99 MB
ID:	217341  

Old 09-17-2019, 04:55 PM   #538
colo

Hi y905,
that's nice cockpit setup.

BTW have you try borderless option in app - so buttons on tablet isn't displayed ?

Or then, the picture is too large to fit inside your MFDs frames ?
Old 09-17-2019, 07:32 PM   #539
y905

Hi Colo, thank you very much, i am happy that i was able to hide the chaotic g-seat pneumatic wiring inside the pit and have purchased your great app, yes it tried the borderless option but yes the bottomless option is a little bit too large but i was very satiesfied with the current solution, thanks again for your great support, btw i preordered the f16 modul, did you plan later a f16 version, if so i were happy to buy it, Volker
Old 09-18-2019, 12:54 PM   #540
colo

Hi Volker,
I will implement zoom of instruments in borderless mode in next version, so it will be possible to define gap between android device frame and instrument screen.

Yes I have preorder F-16 module too,

and I will implement F-16 MFDs in aInstruments

- once implemented, you can just switch to F-16 instruments, no more purchases needed.

Cheers,
colo

Tags
android, cdu, display, mfcd, tablet