Can't praise RAZBAM enough for these training missions!

imacken

Bought the Harrier module a while ago, but haven't got into it because of the Hornet and the Tomcat. That was a bad decision!

I am so impressed by the cockpit, flight model etc., but in particular, I want to say a massive thanks to RAZBAM for producing THE BEST interactive training missions anywhere on DCS!

If any devs - including ED - want to know how to do training missions, just take a look at any of the ones done for the Harrier.

From the crystal clear instructions, to the whole 'space bar' interaction, from the depth of instruction to the context that each subject is put into, I am so impressed.

So many devs just don't do the 'press space bar' aspect well, and a prime example is the Hornet, where if you press just a fraction too early, the lesson is confused. You have to somehow go back to previous selections on menus and try again, etc. RAZBAM have done this so well, that I have not experienced one of those type issues so far.

Keep up the fantastic work guys!

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

Praise should surely go to RAZBAM for having the vision to employ the man, but the guy behind the missions is Baltic Dragon, who is widely recognized for making the best campaigns for DCS World, including the acclaimed (also RAZBAM) Mirage campaign and "The Enemy Within" (A-10C).

:thumbup:

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Didn’t realise it was Baltic Dragon! Yes, I am very familiar with his campaigns. Thanks for that info.

Intel i7 12700K · MSI Gaming X Trio RTX 4090 · ASUS ROG STRIX Z690-A Wi-Fi · MSI 32" MPG321UR QD · Samsung 970 500Gb M.2 NVMe · 2 x Samsung 850 Evo 1Tb · 2Tb HDD · 32Gb Corsair Vengance 3000MHz DDR4 · Windows 11 · Thrustmaster TPR Pedals · Tobii Eye Tracker 5 · Thrustmaster F/A-18 Hornet Grip · Virpil MongoosT-50CM3 Base · Virpil Throttle MT-50 CM3 · Virpil Alpha Prime Grip · Virpil Control Panel 2 · Thrustmaster F-16 MFDs · HTC Vive Pro 2 · Total Controls Multifunction Button Box

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Have to say also super impressed with the training missions, sets a new standard. Thanks for the work:thumbup:
hrt

Yeah, these training missions from Baltic Dragon for the Harrier are very well done and another level compared to the usual standard.

This sets the bar for all training missions for me.

• 1 month later...

Haven't posted in the Training Section in a while. Just wanted to say that the syllabus style of training missions is outstanding. The TPOD status apart, these are the best missions for getting to know the Harriers capabilities and the quality of the missions themselves is of the highest quality.

Night Ops in the Harrier

IYAOYAS