2013 Virtual Hawgsmoke

Snoopy

If you need our skins, you can download it at the following link ftp://ftpserverhost.ddns.net/download/Setup%20A10%20Skin.exe .

The installation pack contains the skin of 21th and 102nd Group.

102nd A-10C:

* Aggressor

* Desert

* Forest

* Training

* Winter

21th A-10C:

* Standard LowVis - RUS

* Standard LowVis - USA

48th BS2:

* Aggressor

* Aggressor Digit

* Desert

* Forest

* Training

* Winter

21th BS2:

* 7AVVES - RUS

* Winter - RUS

* Standard - RUS

* 7AVVES - USA

* Winter - USA

* Standard - USA

You can use for the 102nd the green/forest camo.

For the download

User: 102

Password: 102

Thanks.

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic82617_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Cap. Aikanaro 48th Gruppo Squadrone Pavone

Server Admin

http://www.crimsonflag.net

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you need our skins, you can download it at the following link ftp://ftpserverhost.ddns.net/download/Setup%20A10%20Skin.exe .

The installation pack contains the skin of 21th and 102nd Group.

102nd A-10C:

* Aggressor

* Desert

* Forest

* Training

* Winter

21th A-10C:

* Standard LowVis - RUS

* Standard LowVis - USA

48th BS2:

* Aggressor

* Aggressor Digit

* Desert

* Forest

* Training

* Winter

21th BS2:

* 7AVVES - RUS

* Winter - RUS

* Standard - RUS

* 7AVVES - USA

* Winter - USA

* Standard - USA

You can use for the 102nd the green/forest camo.

For the download

User: 102

Password: 102

Thanks.

once I entered the user & password the page failed to load...

Here is the mission and SOP.

The mission will be exactly the same for the actual competition, only difference will be each vSquadron will have 4 jets specifically for them to include skins (if provided).

I'll post a firm date and time but lets plan on a CO (or squadron rep) meeting for Saturday, February 18th at 1900 GMT. WE'll meet on the 1st vFWs TS3 channel (details in the SOP).

Edited by Snoopy

Copy!

ChromiumDis.png

Author of DSMC, mod to enable scenario persistency and save updated miz file

Stable version & site: https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

Openbeta: https://github.com/Chromium18/DSMC

The thing is, helicopters are different from planes. An airplane by it's nature wants to fly, and if not interfered with too strongly by unusual events or by a deliberately incompetent pilot, it will fly. A helicopter does not want to fly. It is maintained in the air by a variety of forces in opposition to each other, and if there is any disturbance in this delicate balance the helicopter stops flying; immediately and disastrously.

many thanks Paul, I will send the our liverie later ;)

Simulatori: DCS A-10C II Warthog - DCS F/A-18C Hornet - DCS F-16C - VRS F/A-18E - 
HOTAS: TM Warthog - Cougar \ HP Reverb G2 \ WinWing Panels

Tally: I see the degenerate commie who wants to ruin our day.

Thanks Paulrkiii,

I'll get the info to my pilots. We are also trying to decide who gets to fly. I like the calling you gave us... "Slash". I just hope I can take off the weekend of the comp, and maybe have a sort of pit built. Wife already said I could fly it.

For the skins, should I submit them to you for each pilot, or just a squadron standard?

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

ty, man

Сквад =RAF= проводит набор курсантов на все доступные ЛА, выпущенные компанией Eagle Dynamics.

=RAF=AfkMan[1241]

Instructor of DCS A-10C

[sIGPIC]GFYS[/sIGPIC]

Ваша ошибка в том, что вы считаете всех вокруг себя идиотами.

Specs: ASUS Z170-PRO , Intel i7-6700k, nVidia GTX950(ASUS), 16Gb RAM Corsair Vengeance, Win 8.1 x64, x55 Rhino

Looking great so far! Gonna be a blast!

... and it's JaBoG32 not JoBog32 ;)

"Vanguard 1-1, ready for weapon training!" :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

It's at the Callsign Overview... ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus ROG STRIX Z390-F Gaming, Intel Core i7 9700k , 32gb Corsair DDR4-3200

Asus RTX 2070 super, Samsung 970 EVO Plus M2, Win10 64bit, Acer XZ321QU (WQHD)

TM HOTAS Warthog, SAITEK Rudder Pedals, TIR 5

Thanks Paulrkiii,

I'll get the info to my pilots. We are also trying to decide who gets to fly. I like the calling you gave us... "Slash". I just hope I can take off the weekend of the comp, and maybe have a sort of pit built. Wife already said I could fly it.

For the skins, should I submit them to you for each pilot, or just a squadron standard?

Just a standard for your squadron, we're already going to have upwards of 20 skins in the package.

It's at the Callsign Overview... ;)

Fixed just need to upload...

hsmokethick.png

;-)

Least we could do!

Love it Tyger, Thanks!!

For those that have PMed me please don't take this personally, I'm just spreading the word...

Ok I'm already getting my inbox filled with "do we have to do this, or that" The answer is yes, weapons have to be delivered IAW the SOP, waypoints need to be followed, etc.

The SOP will change slightly but 99% will remain as is. I apologize if that upsets people or makes organizations pull out of the competition but I'm aiming for realistic, as close to real world as possible.

The delivery methods, unless you've been training with them in your vSquadrons, are not easy. Thats the point, why have a competition just flying any direction you want and drop your weapons any way you want?

So...I'm open to suggestions but like I said 99% of the SOP is finalized, most of the tweaking will be in scoring criteria or corrections on errors my 100 times proof reading missed.

Paul, I have a quick question that maybe others might have. For the scoring:

12.6. Squadron scores for each event will be the average of all pilots. For example, for MAT if the four pilots scores are 10, 5, 5, 0 respectively the score for that squadron would be 10+5+5+10= 30/4= 7.5. 7.5 is the vSquadron’s score for that (MAT) weapons event.

12.6.1. Reminder for VLD, LALD, HADB, MAT one pilot will only deliver two methods. For example if Pilot1 and 2 deliver VLD & LALD, Pilot3 and 4 will deliver HADB & MAT.

If only pilot 3 and 4 are flying MAT, then in point 12.6, I'm confused on why the scoring would be from all 4 pilots.... or am I reading this wrong?

We're trying to decide who will fly which part. IE: Pilot 1 and 2 flying VLD and LALD, they can then practice only that section.

A-10C - FC3 - CA - L-39 - UH1 - P-51 - Hawk - BS2 - F-86 - Gazelle - F-5E - AV8B - F/A-18C

i5-4590 - GTX 1060 - Oculus CV1 - TM:Warthog

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic9979_1.gif[/sIGPIC]

Paul, I have a quick question that maybe others might have. For the scoring:

If only pilot 3 and 4 are flying MAT, then in point 12.6, I'm confused on why the scoring would be from all 4 pilots.... or am I reading this wrong?

We're trying to decide who will fly which part. IE: Pilot 1 and 2 flying VLD and LALD, they can then practice only that section.

You are correct, only the 2 pilots performing the event will be scored for it. The final scores are also derived from the average of all the judges for each event.

So if you (for example) perform the MAT delivery, your score and the score for the other pilot in your Sqn performing that event are used along with the scores for all the other events to provide an average score for all the events. So if you don't do the LALD very well, but all other events perfectly you will still score higher than a Sqn that makes errors in all the events.

And hopefully with the way the scoring has been designed, even if one pilot struggles with some of the deliveries, they can still take part and earn some vaulable points for their Sqn.

And nobody should worry if you don't score 100% while you're training, if any Sqn scores 100% in the event then it isn't hard enough. ;)

Also, if any Sqn have any questions regarding the technicalities of the deliveries and how to perform them etc, please shout out and I (or others) will happily give you some pointers and/or answer any questions.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Here is the mission and SOP.

The mission will be exactly the same for the actual competition, only difference will be each vSquadron will have 4 jets specifically for them to include skins (if provided).

I'll post a firm date and time but lets plan on a CO (or squadron rep) meeting for Saturday, February 18th at 1900 GMT. WE'll meet on the 1st vFWs TS3 channel (details in the SOP).

RGR!!! :thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

...the few, the proud, the remaining...

You are correct, only the 2 pilots performing the event will be scored for it. The final scores are also derived from the average of all the judges for each event.

So if you (for example) perform the MAT delivery, your score and the score for the other pilot in your Sqn performing that event are used along with the scores for all the other events to provide an average score for all the events. So if you don't do the LALD very well, but all other events perfectly you will still score higher than a Sqn that makes errors in all the events.

And hopefully with the way the scoring has been designed, even if one pilot struggles with some of the deliveries, they can still take part and earn some vaulable points for their Sqn.

And nobody should worry if you don't score 100% while you're training, if any Sqn scores 100% in the event then it isn't hard enough. ;)

Also, if any Sqn have any questions regarding the technicalities of the deliveries and how to perform them etc, please shout out and I (or others) will happily give you some pointers and/or answer any questions.

Thanks Eddie....

By the way, Eddie is the delivery expert :D