Great F-4 skins unfortunately not for lomac

51GRIZZLY

Hello CountryCowFreak,

Of course these skins are made for Strike Fighters, because that is the ultimate Phantom sim. There are hundreds of truly excellent skins made for SF, in particular for the beloved Phantom. The SF/WOE/WOV 3D-models of the Phantom are quite superior to the one in Lockon.

The skins by MyTai are incredible, but so are those of Sundowner (he made breathtaking ones for the IAF Kurnass).

You'll find loads of those skins at Column5:

http://www.column5.us/phantoms.htm

At Combatace:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?automodule=downloads&showcat=34

At Checksix:

http://www.checksix-fr.com/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

What sim is this for? (FS 2004? FSX?)

I dont think they would fit too well with lockon. there all USA skins then the US in lomac doesnt even have the F-4.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices

What sim is this for? (FS 2004? FSX?)

I dont think they would fit too well with lockon. there all USA skins then the US in lomac doesnt even have the F-4.

sry...but it's very easy to addin' F-4E into American (or Greek) side...

or/and creating new countries also piece of cake...like putin' the Eagle into Japanese or Saudi Arabian side

skins ? ..."converting" SF/WOE/WOV skins for LOMAC ?...also not impossible ...U need only the compliant stuff...like Paint Shop Pro

Atop the midnight tarmac,

a metal beast awaits.

To be flown below the radar,

to bring the enemy his fate.

HAVE A BANDIT DAY !

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"When I'm working on a problem, I never think about beauty. I think only how to solve the problem. But when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong." - R. Buckminster Fuller (1895 - 1983), American Architect, Author, Designer, Inventor, and Futurist

Read first two posts...It's STRIKE FIGHTERS (Wings over Vietnam, Wings over Europe) skin and it wouldn't fit at all to LOMAC.

Ok, i'm sorry. didnt get that part. sorry.

sry...but it's very easy to addin' F-4E into American (or Greek) side...

or/and creating new countries also piece of cake...like putin' the Eagle into Japanese or Saudi Arabian side

skins ? ..."converting" SF/WOE/WOV skins for LOMAC ?...also not impossible ...U need only the compliant stuff...like Paint Shop Pro

No, i wasnt suggesting adding another country or adding the F-4 to the american side. I was just pointing out that the F-4 is not on the american side and thus the skins would not have been aproprite.

DCS Wishlist: 1) FIX THE DAMN RIVERS!!! 2) Spherical or cylindrical panorama view projection. 3) Enhanced input options (action upon button release, etc). 4) Aircraft flight parameter dump upon exit (stick posn, attitude, rates, accel, control volume, control-surface positions, SAS bias, etc). 5) ADS-33 maneuver courses as static objects. 6) Exposed API or exports of trim position and stick force for custom controllers. 7) Select auto multiple audio devices