Birdy's *NEW* Scenery file for LockOn FINAL !

504MrWolf

The problem with the current theatre is that it is nowhere flat (except the airfield-areas). The tree objects have a load of parameters that make up the direction and tilt characteristic but I don´t know how they are used. For flat areas these parameters aren´t used so it was possible for me to use them around airfields only.

As I understand it from other users, the extra trees only chew up 1 or 2 FPS so very acceptable

PS: have you been here 43°31'00"N - 43°36'48"E ?

Question

The new SCN is twice the size of the old one -- If only trees were added around the air bases - why is it so much bigger?

Cheers

JP

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Question

The new SCN is twice the size of the old one -- If only trees were added around the air bases - why is it so much bigger?

Cheers

JP

The utility used to compress the data is developed by members of the community. It is not as powerfull as the design tools ED uses.

Allthough the file is bigger, all data is in there and it does the job without problems.

Just to give you an idea; importing the data into Ms-Word using font size 10, generates a document little over 30.000 pages.

DELL Inspiron 1564 / Intel Core i3 M330 @ 2.13GHz (4GB)___ATI Radeon HD4330(512Mb)___Windows7 Home Premium 64bit

Just to give you an idea; importing the data into Ms-Word using font size 10, generates a document little over 30.000 pages.

wow 8)

Thats a lot of data

Thanks again to the addon :)

---------

System: i7-8700k @ 4.9GHz; Nvidia RTX 2080ti; 32GB (2 x 16) DDR4 @ 3333Mz Ram; ASUS ROG Strix z370-E; SSD Drive; Oculus Rift-S; Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog