DCS World User Mods "WHAT IF" SCREENSHOT AND VIDEO THREAD!!!!

NRG-Vampire

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suntsag, could you be so kind to point me where to find those helipads mod please?

Thanks.

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

What a beautiful skin Taylor, really love it!

My pic, Red Flag... Altough not really a private mod, I would gladly release If someone can help me finish it.

CuzHZap.jpg

Edited by Stratos
Explained is not really a private mod.

I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!

From one classic aircraft to another!

Gotha IV on patrol over Caucasus.

Gotha.jpg

GothaIV.jpg

Polish skin by Patrick

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

F-104

F-1042.jpg

F-104.jpg

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

Still using DCS 1.5 or your PC is still in the shop?

Sadly........yes.

However.....

Thank you ED for keeping 1.5 available!

I think you saved my sanity! LOL :D

WOW!

Why does this not have it's own thread?

Fantastic!

All we need is a roller coaster!

Thank you for sharing!

1mwdxLo.png

Oh, the pilot is invisible?

Shhhhh.

If you want to talk to anyone about anything personal, send it to their PM box. Interpersonal drama and ad hominem rebuttal are things that do not belong on a thread viewed by the public.

One thing i have to point out... naming a thread.. "OK, so" is as useful as tits on a bull.

Aw, man, those trucks are soo cool. Are you going to release them when finished? They’ll be fantastic in PG!

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |