Tornado gr4 mod

-VSAAF-Rattler

Hi I'm currently working on a tornado gr4 mod. I have made the aircraft flyable. I would now like to add my own custom sounds can anyone help me with how to do this. Also does anyone have any idea of how I could could map a key command to the swing wing animation. Any replys will be greatly appreciated thanks for your time

• 3 months later...
Hi I'm currently working on a tornado gr4 mod. I have made the aircraft flyable. I would now like to add my own custom sounds can anyone help me with how to do this. Also does anyone have any idea of how I could could map a key command to the swing wing animation. Any replys will be greatly appreciated thanks for your time

You can map the wing sweep by using the Fold Wings comand. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Mapping Swing Wing can be done. However, keep in mind that the impact model will be with the wings extended, even if you see the wings swept back. And while in flight, only the pilot himself will see the position he has selected. And others will see the wings swinging by themselves even if the pilot does not toggle them, depending on the speed the aircraft is flying. This applies to all swing wing aircraft if they're made flyable, mig-23, su17,su24, f14, tornados, etc

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

can I just ask how one would go about mapping the wing sweep to the wing fold command? What script would I need to alter, or is it just a case of simply mapping it in controls?

ta.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I go by 'Gryphon' on MP. Intel Core i7 9700K OC 5GB. 32GB DDR4 4300Mhz Crucial RGB Ballistix OC. Corsair Hydro Series H100. ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-F. EVGA NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 8GB OC. * 2 Samsung 970 EVO PLUS 500GB. Seagate 1TB 3.5" SATA3 FireCuda SSHD. TMaster T.16000m FCS HOTAS. Track IR.

Good luck with this! May I ask which aircraft you have 'based' this off? Like, what cockpit + FM is it going to use? Thanks!

RTX 2070 8GB | 32GB DDR4 2666 RAM | AMD Ryzen 5 3600 4.2Ghz | Asrock X570 | CH Fighterstick/Pro Throttle | TM MFDs | TrackIR 5