DCS: SA342 Gazelle Q&A's

The_Fragger

Hey guys, I made a thread for this question but I figured I should ask here or direct you kind folks to the other post.

It seems there is no way to bind a button or switch to a number of important functions, and I'm hoping I missed something or for a workaround for my Gazelle sim cockpit.

The offending functions are the key switch for the HOTS missile weapons panel, and nearly all the knobs and buttons for operating instruments, especially the artificial horizon as it's used every flight.

Here is the thread I made if you prefer to answer there: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=185021

Thanks for the help, pics of the pit coming soon I hope!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Demo of my 6DOF Motion VR Sim:

Hello all.

I use a HOTAS WARTHOG wit THROTTLE and 2 MFD's.

My biggest concern is that most of keyboard keys i want to use in Gazelle game ard not shown.

Suppose by exemple ... Altitude hold has no keyb command.

How can i configure for a profile ?

I do my best but i'm not a pro for profiling !!!

Sorry if my English is not so good !!! :book:

See the TARGET profile in my signature.

• 2 weeks later...

Have some awkward Problem with the Gazelle controls, I Fly on the right side in the Pilot Seat with Microsoft FFB Joystick the Gazelle, and use for the for Viviane Commander Seat a different Joystick to command the Viviane Sight.

The Problem is I can control the Viviane with both Sticks and they interfering each other, epically the FFB without centring.

There is no double assigned of the axis like you see in the Picture, but have no clue how I can disable the FFB Joystick not to move the camera anymore.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

• 5 years later...

Hi guy's and gal's

Is there a way to set a trigger to close fuel lever on the Gazelle SA342 ?
I want to perform a autorotation in a mission as a student pilot with an instructor.
After touch down I would then open the fuel lever and continue with other maneuvers.
The trigger would  add the immersion of an instructor closing the fuel lever without warning.

"So I Figured this one out"

So I set up a standard trigger, Unit in zone condition.

"Action" set to "Perform Clickable Action"

Cockpit Device - 10

Command - 3001

Value - 0.2

Edited by Thunder Cat
  • Like 1

Hi guy's and gal's

I need help setting a trigger to get the AI to change the VHF radio to 141,500.

I've set up a mission with voice over's, and after landing, ATC requires a radio change to the ground frequency, here the co-pilot takes over the communication's as I hover taxi in.

Voice overs are set to each frequency so radio change is necessary.