Reputation count

Bucic

Yeah Bucic at last you gained 2 boxes! Forum whipround helped :D

I rather think It's my charm :D

I also often get that must spread rep first before give it to somebody, so I give it which I see first on various threads :D

I've never get that message.

Great! Now I have more of them to trade for a complete answer :sly:

I cant believe it... So, how much longer I'll have to wait for reputation back? :mad:

I knew it! I want my damn reputation back right now! :D

• Like 1

‎"Eagle Dynamics" - simulating human madness since 1991

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I cant believe it... So, how much longer I'll have to wait for reputation back? :mad:

I knew it! I want my damn reputation back right now! :D

I owe you nothing. You no give answers. You just mess people's brains :blow:

Damn you! Damn you all! You totally messed my reputation:lol: It was low but deserved. Now it's neither high nor deserved :D

Peyoteros:

I thought you expected reps for the answer to my question. Those you don't deserve since you didn't answer my question:) No one did. I didn't know you gave me rep points untill now.

I also didn't know one can give few reps at a time. Did you naively do it? :)

:doh: what a mess.

It's ok Bucic. If someone gave You the points it means You earned it. I rep not only for ppl's knowledge but also for making this forum a place everyone wants to be, more friendly, funny and interesting. This place lives because all of us. Sometimes it's messy but all in all I love LockOn community. Whole reputation thing is important factor here - it's like dyplomatic multiplayer game in aviation enviroment and with no ai. Loving that :D

• Like 1

Bucic, you are on my "No more rep for this man" list! You can keep everything I gave to you, it's fine, but don't ask for any more :D

Somebody stop me, can't laugh any longer, it hurts >>> :megalol: Wanted to give you some more, but forum told me "You already gave far to much reputation for this man, tell him...

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

P hold Your horses. Be carefull with photos like that one. You may hurts some ppl feelings. No Popes, nor imams either please. I know it's a joke ;) But others...? Use Lech Walesa photo instead :D Or better - Lech Kaczynski and write "Spadaj dziadu!". Kidding! Just stop torturing my friend B ;)

• Like 2

Nie dygaj stary na rabocie :)

Come on now, all of us laughing, isn't that what is all about. :P I wouldn't dare to insult Bucic, or someone else from this community (not after Groove's PM's :P), Well anyway I'm really glad that Bucic reputation does not look weird anymore (I still waiting for rep back Bucic! :furious: oh you!) Jestem z Litwy twojim sasiadem...

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nie dygaj stary na rabocie :)

Come on now, all of us laughing, isn't that what is all about. :P I wouldn't dare to insult Bucic, or someone else from this community (not after Groove's PM's :P), Well anyway I'm really glad that Bucic reputation does not look weird anymore (I still waiting for rep back Bucic! :furious: oh you!) Jestem z Litwy twojim sasiadem...

I've already gave you a rep point and I think It should be one extra for speaking Polish ;)

And I would like to establish that I don't need any reputation points since I got a warning a while ago by Wags HIMSELF! :poster_dont: ;)

P.S. The "Add to reputation" button doesn't work in Opera. I have to investigate it one day...

• Like 1

I've already gave you a rep point and I think It should be one extra for speaking Polish ;)

Now that's more like it! Jeez, can't believe I had to beg for it half day! :D

--> don't forget "one extra for speaking Polish"... Woohoo!

Hey, hey take it easy :tomato:damn it... OK, OK, Chill, I'm off...

:pilotfly:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I use Opera only for one reason - full web scalling. When Firefox finall will out I will go to FF. No I don't use built mail client, prefer The Bat! application for few mail accounts which I have got.

Time to bed. Iam so tired today, eeh GN all :}

• Like 1

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I use Opera only for one reason - full web scalling. When Firefox finall will out I will go to FF. No I don't use built mail client, prefer The Bat! application for few mail accounts which I have got.

Time to bed. Iam so tired today, eeh GN all :}

Check your PM.

• Like 1

Peyoteros:

Now you look needy :P

Nah, I have so much, I dunno what to do with it! I have like, I dunno, let me see, ehh, at least 50 points incoming every day! I'm asking all the nice People, please slow down people, please, please... I'm almost out of space here! But bastards keeps on sending...

My reputation storage place, which now is 27000 sq meters and I'm building an extension twice of that size, plus another one of the same triple size, so by the mid of May, I'll be able to store something like 300 points an hour... we'll see who will be in need then! Muahaha ... :megalol:

OMG, i have three bars already! Ooo, my heart :shocking:, MEDIC! (where the heck are they when you really need one...) nah, I'm OK, just kidding :D

• Like 4

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...
What does it mean when someone has given you a grey rep box (not green) ?

It's neutral. The person who added you rep, he/she didn't reach to message limit of forum for new members. So his/her rep is neutral.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

Damn, stop giving me that reputation, its not funny, I out of storage space :P And I have got few purple... :D

Bucic, you know that song? Who got more bars now, whooo, whoo whoo who who??? Who let the Peyo out, whooo, whoo whoo who who? :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It's neutral. The person who added you rep, he/she didn't reach to message limit of forum for new members. So his/her rep is neutral.

In other words they cant give the reputation yet, cos they are the forum noob and they know **** about reputation :smartass:

I have three (3) grey/purple inbounds, and they have no points, OH NOOOO!

:sad_2:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]