New Site Layout Up...Nice new look!

Eight Ball

New changes are always good!

I like changes!

I like new site. Thanks. That's a new fresh air!...

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Highly doubt the upgrading of the website effected work on EDGE/2.0 at all.

You know, people are now more sensitive to any action from ED than ever before ;).

And any piece of off main-line action would be considered as a heavily amplified negative effect to the progress of 2.0 :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Looks good.

I often dislike when websites get a new look, since it tend to lower the functionality of the website too much ,for a more streamlined look.

But this I find instantly refreshing, looking good and still very functional. Good Job :thumbup:

Runi. "IceCat"

Printable A5 F/A-18C Checklist

Win 10 Pro 64bit, ASUS Maximus XI Hero, Intel Core I7 9700K @4.7 - 4.9 GHz,

Nvidia Asus GeForce GTX 1080TI 11Gb, G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3200 C16 DC - 32GB (2x(2x8Gb)), Samsung 870 NVME + Multiple Samsung 850 & 860 EVO SSDs, Dell P2414H & U2414H Monitors.

Not for me :(
Sorry for you, but we must admit the website needed a change, a new modern look, because in my opinion, its design was outdated.

Oh, by the way I can't say my eyes don't looking for the looking that I got used to see.

But, this is good anyway. :)

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Great update, well done ED! :thumbup:

Looks okay, but a bit too tablet friendly. We need more than 4 modules per page.

I think the functionality of the new site is quite good.

OTOH the forum could really use some tablet-friendly improvements, like the tiny < 1 2 3 > links for multi-page threads that are almost impossible to point at with the finger, to name just one example.

Very nice improvement!

The download section is easier to navigate and Vimeo is a great choice.

A video loop top banner would be eye-catching and well worth the additional loading time!

It would be a good way to show the world how beautiful that flight sim could be ;)

Here's a recent example (Elite Dangerous).

/// ВКБ: GF Pro MkII+MCG Pro/GF MkII+SCG L/Black Mamba MkIII/Gladiator/T-Rudder MkII | X-55 Rhino throttle/Saitek Throttle Quadrant | OpenTrack+UTC /// ZULU +4 ///

/// "THE T3ASE": i9 9900K | 64 GB DDR4 | RTX 2080ti OC | 2 TB NVMe SSDs, 1 TB SATA SSD, 12 TB HDDs | Gigabyte DESIGNARE mobo ///

I saw under the A-10 module a pic of the new cough cough map.

where ? A-10C ? which pic ?

by the way: there are no A-10A (FC3) and Su-25 (FC3) modules in the Pruducts drop-down-box. why ?

(there are in the "Home > Downloads > Modules" but missing from the "Home > Products")

Edited by NRG-Vampire

sign-pic4.jpg

where ? A-10C ? which pic ?

by the way: there are no A-10A (FC3) and Su-25 (FC3) modules in the Pruducts drop-down-box. why ?

(there are in the "Home > Downloads > Modules" but missing from the "Home > Products")

some desert pics under

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/warthog/?PAGEN_1=3

take a look at "Armament of the A-10C"

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

some desert pics under

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/products/warthog/?PAGEN_1=3

take a look at "Armament of the A-10C"

okay,i thought you are referring to those "armament-images" however those are old screenshots of warthog beta bundled with early nevada map from 2010

just like these:

http://www.simhq.com/_air13/air_456a.html

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=56945

sign-pic4.jpg

Report a bug of new site:

The 'Download->texture templates' shows the documentation instead.

Which template? I just downloaded some on my phone fine?

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

Looks nice, especially now is optimized also for phones.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

The appearance is nice, but I have to say it would look a lot more professional with better English in the statements and announcements.

I was a bit surprised, after the correction in-sim (at last) to see the word 'aircrafts' used again, and in a very pidgin sounding sentence:

Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS World) is a free-to-play digital battlefield game, focusing on a military aircraft simulation. It includes a FREE Su-25T and TF-51D aircrafts and it is extensible through additional DCS modules as well as user-made add-ons and mods.
Just beats me why these companies never get a native speaker to give their texts a quick once over before they are posted. Especially on what is their official presentation page. That isn't the only error there, either.

Still, up to them, I suppose, if that's the image they want to give.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

Very nice! I like the nice clean interface and the area for user files appears less cluttered now than it did with the old site. Good work :thumbup:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.