Problems and bugs since update 1.2.4

ljuba

Hello people, I've came here just to inform you about some bugs since updated the game to 1.2.4

I've been playing the multiplayer game with mu friends and we notices these problems.

A10 worthog does not get a signal of ANY AAA.

SU 25T misilles KH 25MPU and KH-58 explodes short after lauching or practicly never hit the target.

KA50 happened that after firing the Vikhr from the right pilon the missille just go to the side.

:helpsmilie: :cry: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

I played mission "Northern Darkness" (http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/250469/) and the big TAR "tube arm"/"Snow Drift"-radar from BUK does not lock on me and BUK does not fire missile at all... :(

Edited by DanielNL
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

DEVs reading / working on this?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hello people, I've came here just to inform you about some bugs since updated the game to 1.2.4

I've been playing the multiplayer game with mu friends and we notices these problems.

A10 worthog does not get a signal of ANY AAA.

SU 25T misilles KH 25MPU and KH-58 explodes short after lauching or practicly never hit the target.

:helpsmilie: :cry: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh:

It is not so much true. I don't know for how long do you play this but please, read my post in This Thread and maybe it will help you to understand better.

As far as "KH58 explodes" it has been mentioned in the post also.

I played mission "Northern Darkness" (http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/250469/) and the big TAR "tube arm"/"Snow Drift"-radar from BUK does not lock on me and BUK does not fire missile at all... :(

I quitted on downloading missions from there when I downloaded a Su25T campaign where airports were not dedicated to red or blue, so when you finish your 1st sortie - you can't refuel and rearm ANYWHERE because all of the airports are neutral.

So...it is a most likely mission specific bug. If you know how to - check mission in Mission Editor, but that is risky cause you can screw up the triggers.

It's just a mission bug, not the simulator bug, probably.

Nothing that they will or should spend their time needed for making more of content for us all. It is just one mission, compared to (at least) 2 DCS fighter modules coming up from ED. See the big picture mate? :)

Edited by Kameni

It worked fine in previous version...

• 4 weeks later...

Those missiles was sometimes exploding after launch even before this update.

But looks like that after this update ARM missiles missing target much more often.

DCS A-10C is only for enthertaiment??? Not for me.

JDAM manual is classyfied??? Not for me.

Lies sounds like a truth??? Not for me.

Knowlege is for kids??? Nope, its for me.