DCS World Benchmark Tracks??

+1

It would be helpful to have a benchmarking track or even a benchmark function, it could be a reference for every players, but peoples will say that's not important, we have more important problems to deal with blabla..

Personally I do it by myself, save a track of a mission, edit it adding some different views and it does the job

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat 

True true but I will leave that to the professionals :)

Anyone want to do this? Build a mission that is strictly for show... Doesn't neccessarily need to be playable by humans...

I know there is one mission, I beilieve "Black Sea Battle", in FC2 that has a really cool intro scene showing the two Navies preparing for battle.

I am picturing a "benchmark" mission to be like the into for that mission... where the camera automatically changes from scene to scene.

Could have groups of planes refueling... some attacking A2G, some A2A, large armies attacking each other, and navies fighting too.

+1 for a training mission were the hardware setup can be judged. It is somehow impossible to compare fps when not having the same track. That would be a help to see if one have to upgrade.

PC: Asus P8Z77-M Mainboard; Intel i5-3570K (4x3,4Ghz) mit Scythe Mugen 3 CPU Kühler; 16Gb Corsair XMS3 1600Mhz; Nvidia GTX570 1280mb; Samsung 830 SSD; Samsung HDD

Flight Sim Gear: TM Warthog; Saitek Pro Pedals; TM Cougars on an 19" screen; TrackIR 5 w/ trackclip pro; Logitech G35 headset

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=66755

I think this is the mission you were referring to Tyger. Hope you're well sir. Buried in Business Intelligence and not getting flight time these days. Dreaming of getting back in the clouds keeps me going though.. cya soon.

It's a good thing that this is Early Access and we've all volunteered to help test and enhance this work in progress... despite the frustrations inherent in the task with even the simplest of software... otherwise people might not understand that this incredibly complex unfinished module is unfinished. /light-hearted sarcasm

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=66755

I think this is the mission you were referring to Tyger. Hope you're well sir. Buried in Business Intelligence and not getting flight time these days. Dreaming of getting back in the clouds keeps me going though.. cya soon.

Thank you very much StrongHarm! Good luck to you!

Strike Posture Set CAS Center of Excellence

Intel Core i5 4690k @4,6Ghz, Gigabyte GTX 970 OC, Gigabyte Z97-X, 16GB G Skill Sniper @2400, Samsung 860/850 EVO , Win 10 64 bits, Dual monitors 27"@144"Opentrack + TM Warthog + Saitek pro flight combat