WoW CMS programming still not fixed?

FalcoGer

Quite some time ago it was acknowledged that the countermeasure programs should be programnable with weight on wheels. This still is not fixed. Having to set up my programs after takeoff while I'm supposed to follow a flight path and potentially fly into hostiles right away is just not feasible. Why is this still a thing?

Also ages ago the option to preset the cockpit was introduced in the news, including countermeasure programs. It was promised that one or two updates later this would be implemented once the GUI was a bit more fleshed out, as everything else worked fine. Nothing happened since, not even a word about this feature.

Then the MSI system was introduced broken, only own contacts are shown as HAFUs (if they were also on link) while they should be displayed as blocks, and foreign contacts should be displayed as HAFUs, and they don't display at all. That is fine, these things happen in early access. This was reported and acknowledged as a bug.

One update later they said in the changelog that it was fixed, while it wasn't fixed at all. It is still broken to this day.

These aren't game breaking, but please if you start something then see it though. And if you promise something then at least explain why you can't keep up with it.

While new features, like the targeting pod, are appreciated, the existing features should work first.

So please pull yourself together.

Annoying menu popping up is back or perhaps never fixed; I've lost track.

VCAW-99_sig_ED_BD-3.png

Alienware New Aurora R15 | Windows® 11 Home Premium | 64bit, 13thGen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9 13900KF(24-Core, 68MB|  NVIDIA(R) GeForce RTX(TM) 4090, 24GB GDDR6X | 1 X 2TB SSD, 1X 1TB SSD | 64GB, 2x32GB, DDR5, 4800MHz | 1350W PSU, Alienware Cryo-tech (TM) Edition CPU Liquid Cooling  power supply | G2 Rverb VR

• ED Team

Work is continuing on these features, updates, and fixes, but it does take time.

While every effort is made to produce them on a timely interval it is not always possible, such is the nature early access.

When we have more news we will pass it on, or include them in change logs.

Thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2