Help Please!!!

Batman7617

Good afternoon all,

We use DCS world at our Air Cadet's squadron in the UK, we have a squadron crest that we would like to put on an F15C which is our aircraft of choice for giving the cadets experience of the principles of flight, and as well as the crest we would like to change the tail code to two letters of our choosing.

What we would like to achieve is to have a specific F15C in the drop down window (of the load out screen) that is unique to our squadron.

I have seen a couple of tutorials that (in all honesty) go way over my head as to where to even start, and the major issue is, that we just don't have the software in order to carry out the process.

My question is: Is there a genius on here that finds this work a piece of cake that could do this for us if I was to send over the details/ artwork? If there is a fee, then please let me know the cost and I will run it past our charity committee and get the ball rolling.

Thanks in advance.

Mike

Yup, crest, where you want it and the tail code. I have the template... somewhere on my external....

I might even update my 2 RAF liveries while I'm at it.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45