NOW AVAILABLE: Community A-4E-C Mod

HlC88kc.png

The Community A-4E-C Mod is the culmination of nearly three years of work on behalf of seven driven team members and many vital advisors. We’re proud to present the most comprehensive DCS Mod to date, boasting such capabilities as Air to Ground Radar and Carrier Operations. The A-4 was a cold war workhorse, providing a capable, reliable light attack aircraft to dozens of nations around the world. From the Sinai Desert to the Jungles of Vietnam, the A-4 was a common sight above cold war battlefields.

We thank the community for their support over the years, through good times and bad. This work has been a journey with many faces along the way, and we dedicate it to our friend, mentor and lead coder Eric “Gosapadin” Mudama. His passion and brilliance left a mark on us all, and we are proud to share with you this labor of love which would not have been possible without him.

Download HERE:

https://goo.gl/DXz7XF

Created By:

Gosapadin (In Memoriam)

Gyrovague

Plusnine

Kryb

Merker

Jones

Farlander

Dr. Manius

Special Thanks To:

SkateZilla

Uboats

The Original HoggitDev Team

Included Features:

Functional Air to Ground Radar

Shrike Anti-Radiation Missile

Carrier landing and faux Carrier Takeoff

ORIGINAL Menus Theme Music by Plusnine

New Weapons!

- AN-Series WWII Surplus Munitions

-- M30, M57, M65, M66, M81, M88

- MK 4 HIPEG 20 mm Gunpod

- Mk 77 Napalm Canister

- SUU-7 Bomblet Dispenser

Report Bugs HERE:

https://goo.gl/forms/lmpuKQCH8S8QlH0R2

Known Bugs:

Carrier Takeoff Flight Dynamics activate when taxing at airbases of 60-70 M ASL

Known solution: Taxi while tapping brakes, reducing speed and preventing “runaway” taxis

Track IR fails to work when loading back into the A-4 after changing planes in mission editor. Does not effect MP (to our knowledge).

Known Solution: Restart game

Dispensing high volumes of bomblets (40+) from SUU-7/CBU-1/CBU-2 causes serious performance dip and/or crash.

Known solution: Drop bomblets in bursts of 10-20

Aircraft cannot cold start from a carrier deck due to carrier movement and use of the huffer for startup.

Known solution: Start all carrier missions hot

Interior red lighting switch frozen and lighting won’t turn off.

Known solution: None at this time

Animation bugs in multiplayer

Known solution: None, we’re sorry :(

FAQ

Q: Is it really free?

A:Yes, it’s really free.

Q: How do I install?

A: Download the A-4E-C Folder, unzip, and place the unzipped A-4E-C folder into the following directory…C:UsersYOURUSERNAMESaved GamesDCS.openalphaModsaircraft.

Please note that you CANNOT place this into the C:UsersYOURUSERNAMEPrograms filepath or it will not be usable in DCS due to file integrity checks.

Q: How big is this download?

A: The compressed file is current 442 MB

Q: Can I donate to you?

A: We cannot accept donations, but we appreciate your words of support!

Tutorials

Introduction and Startup and Takeoff

Carrier Operations

Air to Air Combat

Air to Ground Radar

Air to Ground Weapons

Coming Soon!

Congratz guys- this is so amazing. All the best! And Salute!

Finally its here !! Been waiting for this so long ..

Excellent job guys !! Hope this gets fully supported by ED to stay as an integral part of DCS .. what a fantastic addition to the DCS airframes what a great training adversary to Tomcat and Hornet drivers !!

Congratz and MANY MANY THANKS to the dev team .. great day for DCS fans..

( cant wait for the first DCS servers to integrate this bird to the available slots )

Cheers Jabo

Intel I7 - 10700 K @ 3,80GHz / 64 GB DDR3 / RTX 3090 / Win 10 Home 64 bit / Logitech X56 HOTAS / HP Reverb G2  

Running DCS on latest OB version 

Congratulations

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Asus X370, Win10 Pro, Intel I-9 9900K 4.8 128 gb TridentZ,

2X Nvidia TITAN V (volta) , 65" Samsung 7100 series 4K , 2 x 1 TB Evo 860SSD, 4 X 4TB HD, 8 X 2TB HD external array

Tmaster Wathog, Elgato Streamdeck, 3DX Spacepilot pro,, Thermaltake 900 tower Corsair H150 WC,

HTC Vive, Pimax 8KX VR, Nostromo Speedpad N52, Tmaster MFD x2

cockpit looks great in VR! very nice guys!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Very nice work, one of my favs. Doe's it function in Openbeta?

Yep!

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

My first encounter with AAA over the Persian Golf. :D

Screen_181118_221507.thumb.png.ae4c89fd4513906df0b01c5a39c117d2.png

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

Thank you for this. Also, for the extremely small portion of players that for one reason or another still play on DCS 1.5.8; the plane works in 1.5.8 too. Not sure how much % but it works. I started the plane, took off started the radar and that's about it by now so if you are one of those very few that use 1.5.8 and you want to fly it, give this a try.

Any sort or kind of manual on the bench for the Skyhawk?

I will try to use the Natops manual, if you dont have it, here I have a link (150 MB):

https://1drv.ms/b/s!Ai6cuX3YQI26gtNC9BSnFDk531KO9Q

:)

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hey all, been a crazy day since release. I'm combing through bug reports and reading a few message, and understand that there is an issue for some folks where reflection causes pixelation. We're working on this but do not know an ETA for a fix because my Google drive is full (I know, right? and I need to wait for it to recognize things I've deleted. Apologies for this, we resolved it a few months ago but for some reason its returned. Will post updates as things come along. Thanks for all your support!

Former A-4E-C 3D Artist

Logo Credit to Plusnine

Many thanks for such a great free module. I missed this aircraft for a long time.

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II