675 kts from 5000 feet to 20.000 feet

ebabil

I was flying with tomcat with full a/b at 550 kts fully loaded on a mp server.

A mig-19p popped up at 5000 feet right behind me at about 300-400 kts

then it climbed to my 20k feet level within about a minute and at 675 kts, closed the range very shortly and launced a missile.

Is this normal for this plane? does it carry space shuttle rockets??

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

tpsjJIG.png

yeah dude current acceleration curves are nuts and this is just mil

you should try reading the other threads before hitting post new thread though especially when threads are named obvious names like "fm issues"

Edited by probad

In full afterburner. It can sustain turns very well at high speed, they are tuning it. What happened did the MiG get you? I haven’t been brave enough to step out of my flanker in MP since Tomcat release!

I tried to avoid his missile and my wing broke and fell

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

675 knots is close to top speed though. The Tomcat has a much higher top speed. The MiG-19 accelerates fast than hits a wall like the charts show. It also has only a slightly lower thrust to weight than the MiG-21 I think about .8

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

yeap. it can. its an interceptor.

did you have your wings in Auto?

Remember the Cat has no limiter, it will brake if you pull G´s very hard

Usually you lose your Inertial gyros and other electronic shit before loosing a wing... try to keep the cat with in its comfort zone...