F14 Mapping Problems

twobells

Anyone else suffering mapping problems in the F14? I have no problem in any of the other modules but the F14 is giving me issues. The module loses mapping profile settings, reverts to default and so on.

I’m thinking of a config reset to just default but when I followed the advice on how to default my control config everything disappeared from the ‘control’ option page just leaving an empty section. Following instructions available in another thread I deleted everything in the C:\Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Config\Input\Aircrafts folder except the default folder....

Edited by twobells

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor

" Following instructions available in another thread I deleted everything in the /aircraft folder except the default folder...."

Really? Everything? if you did then you have no aircraft now.

Yes! Mapping and Axis problems

As you I have Noooo issues in other modules other than ignoring the wife to much and flying all the time:thumbup:

Mostly I would say I'm having issues with my Saitek Pro Rudder pedals not being able to be set up like they should be.. so for now I have to use the keyboard for rudder and wheel breake:cry:

No worries thoe... I'm hoping a fix comes sooner than later for this bug.. it's a game spoiler for me!

chow!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yep, I am having the same thing with just the F-14. It sometimes just goes back to default settings. It will also continue using a modifier I have set for various controls when that switch that I use for modifier isn't on.

Agreed, no fix as of today.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Rig: W10 PRO 64 bit, Intel 7700K, Asus Maximus IX Code, 32GB G-Skill Ripjaw DDR4, EVGA RTX 2080 TI, Samsung 1TB M.2 970PRO SSD Primary HDD, 4TB Storage, TH Warthog, Oculus Rift, 27" Samsung 4k Display. 2x Wheel Stand Pro v2 (Hotas & Stick) + Warthog Stick Adaptor