Custom skins

Tom_

Hello,

Me and a friend of mine would like to create a custom server for the 2 of us. We would also like custom skins on that server, we, however, do not know how to do this in the slightest.

Also, if someone knows how to set up a server, please let me know :D.

Greetings,

Tom

research is your friend....

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=dcs+server+setup

This is so unnecesary ... for your information, experience is not easily found on Google :(

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Hello,

Me and a friend of mine would like to create a custom server for the 2 of us. We would also like custom skins on that server, we, however, do not know how to do this in the slightest.

Also, if someone knows how to set up a server, please let me know :D.

Greetings,

Tom

For Skin follow this super quick tutorial :

And make sure to add all countries in your description.lua

Skin doesn't affects at all server if you tick the option player can change skin while creating a new multiplayer server.

To flight with your friends is not required to have "custom" server, the one with the best internet connection host the mission and that's all.

Who host the mission, need to have a public IPv4 address and open/forward the UDP port 10308 ( default ) unless you change it while creating server.

FlighRIG => CPU: RyZen 5900x | RAM: 64GB Corsair 3000Mhz | GPU: nVIDIA RTX 4090 FE | OS Storage: SSD NVMe Samsung 850 Pro 512GB, DCS Storage: SSD NVMe Sabrent 1TB | Device: Multipurpose-UFC, VirPil T-50, TM WARTHOG Throttle, TrackHat, MFD Cougar with screen.

Our Servers => [ITA] Banshee | Krasnodar - PvE | PersianConquest PvE Live Map&Stats | Syria Liberation PvE Conquest

Support us on twitch subscribing with amazon prime account linked, it's free!