Mission was fine. After landing on the adviced runway 25 i got told to turn right and take the first box left and then nothing happend, not 2 min jadajada and most important no results. I thought ok maybe the audio file is for the other runway direction so i wanted to move over which resultet in meeting another aircraft directly at the taxiway no chance to pass. Really annoying after such a long mission to not have it completet after doing so good.

What do i have to enter in to the logfile so the game recognizes i finished the mission allready?

Edit: Never mind found you skip mission manual Sabre ;-)

Edited by Neuse

No as i said i could not as i was trapped on the taxi way...i meen i could have but i thought if i do it there i wont progress anyway because i left my plane on a taxiway. I did not know you changed the procedure from the 1. campaign so I was waiting on a pp for the instructor to say "shutdown" as usual.

So for the next mission, i park wherever i want, do my shutdown and then get the rating? Because in the other thread the guy said after shutdown there was no audio at all.

You might want to give the players a hind for this. I like the removal of the 2min thingy...alway thought how often do i have to show you this.

And i love the fact that there is a new voice :-)

Edited by Neuse