The key to zhe Gazelle

CHPL

I don't think my stick settings are anything special. The Gazelle felt quite lively at first, but after a bit I got used to it, it's not really hard to fly and some ways it's very forgiving. Do turn on the autopilot channels to get the automatic stabilization.

I'd think the Mi-8 is maybe the easiest to fly, seems to handle quite peacefully. But haven't flown that and the Huey that much. I think the Ka-50 is a bit more temperamental than the Gazelle but it's all very subjective. The right answer of course is to try them all and fly the best one the most =)

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

It is not about being fed up. Matter of fact is, we have identified some stuff already ourselfs over the course of time.

We communicated between pilots that fly the gazelle, flew it for thousands of hours in the french and in the british army. just because one person come up and says his feelings are x y z it does not mean that he is automatically right. Some stuff he said is correct to address it, some is rather not.

Just to give you a little inside, we have roughly 15 active french gazelle pilots that talked to us during the past 6 month. we asked them all, what does it feel like, what has to be changed and everyone of them gave different answers that at some point even made other pilots opinions look simply wrong.

Yoiu can ask 10 helicopter pilots what the aircraft should do or what the fm should be like and you will get 10 different helicopter flightmodels, that is the real case.

So we have have to filter pilots opinions by our knowledge aswell and cross refrence. If someone has hurt feelings because of that, which is also a part of quality assurance, well, then it is his or her feelings we can do little about it. Maybe this should be the last word about opinions, plus having flown the Gazelle for 150 hours over 10 years ago, when there are pilots we talked to that even offered us to go out and check the real aircraft any day, cause they fly it every day, whom should we listen to ?

Yes, and is that one of the reasons why the Gazelle is no longer to be developed? Does that mean that after talking to 15 pilots for half a year, no useful information came across to further develop the FM accordingly? There is no question that the whole thing is not an easy subject, but in my eyes that is still a testimony to poverty.

DCS World needs the Panavia Tornado! Really!

Yes, and is that one of the reasons why the Gazelle is no longer to be developed? Does that mean that after talking to 15 pilots for half a year, no useful information came across to further develop the FM accordingly? There is no question that the whole thing is not an easy subject, but in my eyes that is still a testimony to poverty.

You say that is not being developed, but even if its slow, there is still people working on it: https://www.helisimmer.com/articles/polychop-announced-kiowa-dcs-what-about-the-gazelle

Chinook lover - Rober -