Kneeboard?

Tango Lima

if you press shift-k you will have tour kneeboard

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

sorry i use tapatalk so i didn’t know this was about combined arms...i don’t own it so i don’t know how it works there

🖥️ R7-5800X3D 64GB RTX-4090 LG-38GN950  🥽  Valve Index 🕹️ VPForce Rhino FFB, Virpil F-14 (VFX) Grip, Virpil Alpha Grip, Virpil CM3 Throttle + Control Panel 2, Winwing Orion (Skywalker) Pedals, Razer Tartarus V2 💺SpeedMaster Flight Seat, JetSeat

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VF-103.png

• 3 years later...
On 3/30/2022 at 6:02 PM, JUICE-AWG said:

@BIGNEWY A kneeboard in CA would be great for J-TAC Operations!

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321493/

How would it work? I mean, aircraft kneeboards include maps centered on the player's waypoints. But there is often more than one playable vehicle in Combined Arms missions. So how to choose what to display on the kneeboard maps?

Or are you only asking for a "tips" kneeboard such as the one in your link?

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

28 minutes ago, Callsign112 said:

Couldn't it work in a similar way though? If you were a JTAC in a mission where you are meant to use a specific vehicle, the kneeboard would be accessible while your in that vehicle?

You mean the kneeboard would use the vehicle waypoints (if it has any), right? That sounds good. No idea if it's easily feasible or not, but I'll make the request.

• Thanks 1

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I don't think it is currently feasible @Flappie, but I think that is what the OP is requesting. But even if it was just a "tips" kneeboard with a 9-line reference card and mission specific data for a JTAC operator that gets assigned to a specific vehicle would probably go a long way in filling the OPs request.

On 4/7/2022 at 8:37 AM, Flappie said:

You mean the kneeboard would use the vehicle waypoints (if it has any), right? That sounds good. No idea if it's easily feasible or not, but I'll make the request.

It's so we can put checklists into the Module and bring them up to use in game.

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Oh, right! I wasn't thinking about this. I thought the idea was just to get the maps and the waypoints, which may not be very useful for CA. It makes sense to me now. Thanks @JUICE-AWG. I'll make a request and we'll see what comes next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, Flappie said:

Oh, right! I wasn't thinking about this. I thought the idea was just to get the maps and the waypoints, which may not be very useful for CA. It makes sense to me now. Thanks @JUICE-AWG. I'll make a request and we'll see what comes next.

Hey there, I'm busy and traveling for 3 weeks but I've started an upgrade process to this kneeboard set for JTAC and will have a more complete document by JUNE 1.  Having the kneeboard function in CA would help greatly...thanks for considering it.  https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3321493/

JUICE

• Thanks 1

"There are only two types of aircraft, Fighters and Targets." Doyle "Wahoo" Nicholson

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]