F-14B vs F-16C Block50 vs F-15C

Lunatica

Thanks for the video, I immediately stole a quote from there for my signature - hilarious!

seems so true!

....because, in this day and age, if you get to the merge and no-one's died - it's not good for anybody."

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

Before you know it, the Heatblur module will hit the streets, and you are going to forget about all of the bickering and pee pee measuring because you will get to experience the hands down best representation of the F14 that there has ever been. It won't be perfect in some of the deep weapons systems and missile capabilities, simply because much of the capabilities will never be available to the public. It will still immerse you in the feel of the aircraft, and you will find it far better than you thought, and far, far, far more fun to fly than anything you've experienced to date.

Completely agree with everything you wrote in your post above but I had to quote this little tidbit simply because even when we get the F14 into our hands there will still be people who will whine and complain on the forums because the F14 doesn't fall in line with their expectations of what the module should fly and play like.

The worst part is that it's usually the operator who is at fault, and not the module.

It's like that with every single module ever released for DCS and unfortunately the F14 won't be an exception. We live in an internet age, where most people can't get past their ego and their self-importance (at least when it concerns their online personas) and always believe they are in the right, even when presented with evidence to the contrary.

I for one can't wait. It's going to take me a long time to get proficient with the F14 and all of it's systems and that is a journey Im going to enjoy more than any other in DCS so far.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.