Capt Zeen L-39ZA Forward Cockpit Helios Profile !!

Capt Zeen L-39ZA Forward Cockpit Helios Profile !!

English and Russian cockpit !

16/9 and 16/10 aspect resolutions !

Here we come, with another Helios profile! This time for the L-39ZA Forward cockpit.

I made the profile using the A10C interface in Helios. With that, we dont need to prepare different versions for differents countries, we dont need the default.lua to define all the keyboard commads, because i redirect directly to DCS from helios, so we dont need to worry abous future changes. And of course, for the final user, (you), is a more easy installation ! So here you got a fully input/output L-39ZA profile. Hope you like it !

mTBP4Se.jpg

For this profile i exported all the instruments, lamps, selectors, switches and levers in the Forward cockpit. Soon the future i'll preprare a Rear cockpit one too.

Of course i added the navigation panel from others profiles, so you can check airport charts, tactical maps, ndbs, etc

The profile can be changed from English Cockpit to Russian cockpit, replacing the graphics from the ones in the required folder. By default, the profile is english configured.

- Profile files:

L39ZA_v1.0.hpf .....................16:10 monitor resolutions

L39ZA_v1.0b.hpf .....................16:9 monitor resolutions

- Graphics files:

The profile can be changed from English Cockpit to Russian cockpit, replacing the graphics from the ones in the required folder. By default, the profile is in english.

The folder names inside images/L39 are, "english cockpit" and "russian cockpit". Just copy all the files inside the folder you want and paste to images/L39 replacing the actual ones

- Export.lua:

Important notice !!

Included in the Scripts folder, you can find the export.lua, ready to export data A10C, KA50, FC3, F-15C, P-51D, UH-1H, A10C radio and TACAN fix, MI-8 v1.5, SA342, Mig21bis and L39ZA profile.

This file is a modified version of the Loophole Updated version from 09/11/2014, ( http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=97222 )

- Monitor aspect resolutions:

I made two different profiles, v1.0 for 16:10 monitors and v1.0b for 16:9 monitors. Use the one better fit width you monitor resolution.

I made the entire graphic art, based on screenshots of the simulator, and the textures folder of the game.

I used the airport charts from http://www.virtual-jabog32.de and the tactical chart TC-1 created by =MAF=Mongoose and the NDBs list created by Lino_Germany.

For the export.lua i used the Loophole version, compatible width KA50, A10c and FC3 as a base for all my implementations.

In the export.lua i include a couple of functions by [FSF]Ian to export the digits of the UV26 for the MI-8

I want to thanks aswell to all the people who help me, in the DCS forum, every time i reached a deadend, somewhere!

And of course to Gadroc for creating Helios, this great software.

PROFILE FEATURES

- Pilot forward Dashboard:

- All the instruments, switches and lamps

- Left and Left-back panel:

- Right and Right-back panel:

- Bottom panel:

- Brakers panel:

- All the switches

- Navigation panel:

-Airports visual operation charts v4.04

-Airports diagramss v4.04

-TC-1 Tactical Chart

-Caucasus general area map, with airports and table width airport freqs, locations, ids, etc.

-Airport Circuit Example

-List of the NDBs

-Freq panel:

-list of the airport frequencys

- About panel:

- Info about the profile and version.

INSTALLATION

--Install Helios if you don't have it yet. (http://www.gadrocsworkshop.com/helios/latest)

-Copy the profile you need, for your resolution , on the profiles folder, usualy in user/my documents/helios/profiles

-Copy the folder Capt_Zeen on the images folder, usualy in user/my documents/helios/images

-Run the HeliosProfileEditor, load the profile L39ZA you want to use, and perform a Reset Monitors from the menu Profile.

-Save the profile

-Dont forget to use the correct export.lua i included in the package,

Copy it in C:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts, but first make a backup copy of your actual export.lua.

-IF you use Tackview, Tarst or another external scripts, copy the corresponding lines from your old export.lua to the new one.

RUNNING THE PROFILE

-Open the Helios Control Center, select the profile and start it.

CONFIGURING THE SECOND MONITOR

This profile do not need any special actions for the second monitor.

KNOWN ISSUES

-Everyting looks correct right now, so no Known issues at the moment

OTHER CONSIDERATIONS

If you use Helios and TARS or TACKVIEW you can have miss workings due to the way Helios works width the export.lua.

To prevent this, just move the lines for Tars or tackview to the very end of the export.lua in C:\Users\yourusername\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts.

bbGfGx8.jpg

Right back panel

56pxQMk.jpg

Right front panel

9nQXQzM.jpg

Bottom panel

5cDM7us.jpg

Left front panel

sZuArNL.jpg

Left back panel

Bj4YWdL.jpg

Breakers panel

bM6JROm.jpg

And of course, you can put the cockpit in Russian labels too !!

Hope you like it ! ! !

As always you can download from my web site, download section.

www.captzeen.com

Edited by Capt Zeen
  • Like 1