2 Questions

ZQuickSilverZ

First off I noticed Belsimtek is not listed under the third party developers on ED forums, which I find surprising after reading this in the ED newsletter.

The Mi-24P is the next helicopter we are bringing to DCS World, created by the same the same team behind the DCS: Mi-8MTV2. This iconic attack helicopter will feature both front and back seat cockpits (including network and coop play). We are confident that it will be the most realistic simulation of the Mi-24P ever created and will add more outstanding game play for DCS World.

If they are developing the next helo why are they not listed in the ED forums 3rd party developer list? After the Hawk incident this has me VERY nervous.

I am very confused by this.

My second question is about something I saw on the Belsimtek website.

https://belsimtek.com/projects/67/

da7fd01860c920076f271637f528b8b0.png

I thought the F-15C was a carry over from the lock on days. However here it seems Belsimtek is taking credit for not only the airframe but the combat sim (or combatsim as they put it) as well.

I need, I need, I need... What about my wants? QuickSilver original.

"Off with his job" Mr Burns on the Simpsons.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

These titles are listed in the chronological order I purchased them.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pretty sure they changed their name?

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Amd Fx 8350 4.3 GHz - MSi Gtx 1060 6gb - 16gb DDR3

A-10C - AV8B - F-5E - Mig-21 - FC3 - CA - UH-1H - Black Shark - AJ3-37 - M-2000C - F-16C Viper - F-86F - Spitfire - Fw-190 - F/A-18C - F-14 - Normandy - NTTR - Persian Gulf

As for question 1. Belsimtek has been absorbed by ED and are no longer a separate company. The team may still exist as a dev team but they are now employed directly by ED.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Like said by my two previous speakers, ED and Belsimtek merged, there is no seperate Belsimtek anymore. They did atleast the PFM for the FC F-15C and they worked on parts of the F-18 if i remember correct

Modules: KA-50, A-10C, FC3, UH-1H, MI-8MTV2, CA, MIG-21bis, FW-190D9, Bf-109K4, F-86F, MIG-15bis, M-2000C, SA342 Gazelle, AJS-37 Viggen, F/A-18C, F-14, C-101, FW-190A8, F-16C, F-5E, JF-17, SC, Mi-24P Hind, AH-64D Apache, Mirage F1

System: Win 11 Pro 64bit, Ryzen 3800X, 32gb RAM DDR4-3200, PowerColor Radeon RX 6900XT Red Devil ,1 x Samsung SSD 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe, 2 x Samsung SSD 2TB + 1TB SATA, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals - VIRPIL T-50CM and VIRPIL MongoosT-50 Throttle - HP Reverg G2, using only the latest Open Beta, DCS settings

Thank you. I did not know they were absorbed.

"I've seen steering wheels / arcade sticks / flight sticks for over a hundred dollars; why be surprised at a 150 dollar item that includes the complexities of this controller?! It has BLINKY LIGHTS!!" author unknown.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

unbelievable... does it use anyone in game yet?

Wysłane z mojego SM-G960F przy użyciu Tapatalka

PC: i7 13700k, 64GB RAM 3200MHz DDR4, RTX 4090, VR: Quest 3.

VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, crosswinds rudder pedals, VPC panel CP3, WinWing PTO2

As far as UNIGINE.......

I am 42 years old and have come up through the home PC era.

In those years I have seen things like this that were amazing but were more or less tech demo's and were not actually viable for user software.

Until I see this in an actual application I will reserve judgement regarding how "amazing" it is.

Anyone who enjoys games or simulators can attest to how effective an edited presentation can be.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]