A way to see loadout contents at a glance?

Galwran

Has someone found a way to see weapon details easily on the loadout screen? Currently we have several munitions that have many versions but only a single symbol; rockets, missiles, etc. You have to hover the mouse over the pylon to differentiate between Maverick types etc.

I wish there was a mod that would have the missile icon with a small E or a G next to it.

This is especially painful when I have four Mavericks on the Harrier and have to check every pylon when customizing loadouts.

Yeah, unique symbols for similar weapons (like the mav) would be good I think +1

Proud owner of:

PointCTRL VR : Finger Trackers for VR -- Real Simulator : FSSB R3L Force Sensing Stick. -- Deltasim : Force Sensor WH Slew Upgrade -- Mach3Ti Ring : Real Flown Mach 3 SR-71 Titanium, made into an amazing ring.

My Fathers Aviation Memoirs: 50 Years of Flying Fun - From Hunter to Spitfire and back again.

I would also really like more information on the Loadout screen. A tooltip with weapon description would be great. At the moment, I quite often have to exit to the encyclopedia, or even do a google search to find out the exact purpose of a weapons variants.

Valve Index | RTX 3070 Ti (Mobile) | i7-12700H @ 2.7GHz | 16GB RAM

I still prefer LOMAC's weapon screen entirely. Now that we have a 3D viewer in the ME, I guess it's possible to implement something similar.

air_096a_1t.jpg

Awaiting: DCS F-15C

Win 10 i5-9600KF 4.6 GHz 64 GB RAM RTX2080Ti 11GB -- Win 7 64 i5-6600K 3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM GTX970 4GB -- A-10C, F-5E, Su-27, F-15C, F-14B, F-16C missions in User Files

+1

I would also really like more information on the Loadout screen. A tooltip with weapon description would be great. At the moment, I quite often have to exit to the encyclopedia, or even do a google search to find out the exact purpose of a weapons variants.

agree

GTX 1070 8GB, 16GB DDR3, W8.1 on SSD, DCS on another SSD