[Official] SimShaker for Aviators

Yeah, I started the thread and i kept bumping it so that people would see it and also add a plus. I probably broke some rule or something. I dont know why they just cant give us a reason of why they cant do it? Or if they plan to do it and just haven’t got around to it? Instead, zero explanation and delete the thread completely. I’ve bought hundreds of dollars of their products.

Do we have any idea what to expect on the F-14? Should we send Heatblur a muffin basket now or ....

Unknown at the moment...

Didn't pre purchase the cat yet...

• 2 weeks later...

My jetseat doesn’t work anymore with DCS. It works when I test it in the control panel. When I start the SimShaker aviators app, it opens but when I pass with the mouse over the simshaker for aviators icon right down of the windows menu, the app seems to crash and the icon disapear...

What I tried so far :

- Connect the USB on another port

- Unsinstall SimShaker for Aviator and reinstall

I attached the Export.lua

Thanks for your help!

Export.lua

Edited by R3ddishF0x

My jetseat doesn’t work anymore with DCS. It works when I test it in the control panel. When I start the SimShaker aviators app, it opens but when I pass with the mouse over the simshaker for aviators icon right down of the windows menu, the app seems to crash and the icon disapear...

What I tried so far :

- Connect the USB on another port

- Unsinstall SimShaker for Aviator and reinstall

I attached the Export.lua

Thanks for your help!

Hey ReddishFox,

you might remove the export.lua and let SSA create a new one...

Edited by f4l0

How is a reinstall accomplished?

This isn't a standard install application as far as I can tell...

Just via the Control Panel/Apps And nothing extra?

Standard uninstall via control panel, reinstall didn't work for me. No shaker for A-4E.

There might be more to this then.

***UPDATE***

Yes, a second uninstall/Reinstall DID work.

A-4E functions under the GENERIC JET setting just fine.

Edited by Thudster
  • Thanks 1

(1AF) "THUD" | 55th FS

Joint Task Force 1 | Discord

Version 1.3.1.2 – beta release

- Jetseat handler exports now uvw correctly without a seat connected

- DCS export.lua repair method added

- In remembrance of gospadin, A4-EC added

Any feedback regarding the A4 is appreciated!

I hope to release a new stable asap the A4 beta implementation is 'good'.

If you like to help the project, think about a donation, especially since the Cat is on the way...

Edited by f4l0

Version 1.3.1.2 – beta release

- Jetseat handler exports now uvw correctly without a seat connected

- DCS export.lua repair method added

Any feedback regarding the A4 is appreciated!

I hope to release a new stable asap the A4 beta implementation is 'good'.

If you like to help the project, think about a donation, especially since the Cat is on the way...

Happy to help with feedback on your Beta Version, but I can't find anywhere to download it. :smilewink:

overalien

Hog Driver getting to know the Hornet

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.1GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | 2 X Nvidia 1070 GTX SLI | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Logitech MoMo Racing Wheel Pedals | Jetseat + Simshaker for Aviators | Helios | VAICOM Pro | TrackIR 5

Edited by overalien
added sig

overalien

Hog Driver starting to really like the Tomcat

System specs:

Intel i7-8700k - OC to 5.0 GHz

| 32 GB RAM 3600 MHz | Nvidia 1080ti SLi | Mixed Storage - Win 10 and DCS on Samsung SSD 970 Pro

Flightgear:

7 Displays (3 x 1440p, 1 X 1080p, 3 X Lilliput Touch) | 3 x Cougar MFDs

| Warthog HOTAS | Thrustmaster TPR Pedals | iBEAM Shaker + Simshaker for Aviators w. Sound Module | Helios | VAICOM Pro + AIRIO | TrackIR 5

[quote=f4l0;3694893

Thanks!

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Hello,

I pre-ordered Realteus ForceFeel. When it comes to software, I just read SSA is fully compatible with that seat and DCS. If so, does it provide full effects or just input coming from audio?

If SSA provides full effects, what´s the point of buying SimShaker Wings (in case it got DCS compatibility).

Im sorry Im a bit confused, and my question contains a lot of "If..."

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hello,

I pre-ordered Realteus ForceFeel. When it comes to software, I just read SSA is fully compatible with that seat and DCS.

Hmm, sounds strange.

If SSA provides full effects, what´s the point of buying SimShaker Wings (in case it got DCS compatibility).
SimShaker - Wings doesn't work with DCS and I do not have that in plans.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I just released a new stable version. It includes all previous beta releases...

Regarding ForceFeel, there is no official decision made for SSA. The ForceFeel website says it's planed...

Thanks again for the update. Still loving it!

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.

Ok, thank you both :)

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

Hello Andre and f4l0 !

I have had the chance to use your SSA and SS-wheels with my friend's gametrix 908 and it was awesome.

I have ordered a few months back a forcefeel and just received it.

Would you by any chance be so kind to let us know if you will work at some point on the compatibility between SSA and forcefeel ?

Thanks a lot for your work.

-------------- TAW --------------

--- CVW-88 - Ace of Spades ---

--------------AV8B---------------

i7-9700k, 32Gb 3000Mhz, MSI RTX 2080Ti, Warthog with extender, MFG Crosswind, StreamDeck, Pimax 5K+

Thank you for your answer sir !

I hope you get a positive decision on it so I didn't bought a massage seat :D haha.

Cheers !

-------------- TAW --------------

--- CVW-88 - Ace of Spades ---

--------------AV8B---------------

i7-9700k, 32Gb 3000Mhz, MSI RTX 2080Ti, Warthog with extender, MFG Crosswind, StreamDeck, Pimax 5K+

Found this thread in researching connecting a Butt Kicker with DCS and using my VR Headsets..

What the cliff notes on achieving this. My Motherboard has Center channel out/Sub but I think I cant run my headset audio and Butt Kicker and the same time without some other software ???

Found this thread in researching connecting a Butt Kicker with DCS and using my VR Headsets..

What the cliff notes on achieving this. My Motherboard has Center channel out/Sub but I think I cant run my headset audio and Butt Kicker and the same time without some other software ???

As you can see in the first and second post the SoundModule requires a dedicated sound card. A cheap USB card is sufficient. To mix game sounds with SSA effects you can use a mixing software like Voicemeeter banana/potato. You can find a instruction on that in my signature...

As you can see in the first and second post the SoundModule requires a dedicated sound card. A cheap USB card is sufficient. To mix game sounds with SSA effects you can use a mixing software like Voicemeeter banana/potato. You can find a instruction on that in my signature...

Ok. So the built in sound card on my mother board will not work?, I still need a separate sound card or usb sound card ?

Thanks !

It might work if you use your VR headset for 'normal' sound output. But SSA produces special low level sounds/clicks etc. for the effects and you usually don't want to hear them in your 'normal' audio, thus the SoundModule works best with a dedicated soundcard which only sends sound to the buttkicker!