Tracks!

Gianky

I read around of people who say that the problem is still present for the f14

:(

This might be just F14 related so HB would have to fix it.

I had a quick test with A10A, A10C, F5, F15 and F18 and they indeed do work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Simming since 2005

My Rig: Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming, AMD Ryzen7 2700X, G.Skill RipJaws 32GB DDR4-3200, EVGA RTX 2070 Super Black Gaming, Corsair HX850

This might be just F14 related so HB would have to fix it.

I had a quick test with A10A, A10C, F5, F15 and F18 and they indeed do work.

The 2 aircrafts I have had most problems with is Viggen and F-14B. I did a test after installing the patch and Viggen seems to work but there is till problems with the F-14B even if it actually worked better than before.

System: MSI Z370 | i7 8700K | 32GB DDR4 | RTX 2080Ti | TM Warthog | Logitech Pro Rudder Pedals | Oculus Rift S

Modules: FC3 | UH-1H | SA342 | Spitfire | AJS-37 | F-5E | A-10C | M-2000C | AV-8B | F/A-18C | F-14 | C-101 | F-86F | MiG-21 | MiG-19P | MiG-15 | F-16C | JF-17 | L-39 | Mi-8MTV2 | KA-50 | Christen Eagle II | Yak-52 | Bf 109 K-4 | NTTR | Normandie | Persian Gulf | The Channel

This is my first question asked on ED's Discord channel right after seeing that change log, and BIGNEWY has confirmed that this is just one fix of the Track Replay, we might still went into some problem.

i9-9900K, G.Skill 3200 32GB RAM, AORUS Z390 Pro Wifi, Gigabyte Windforce RTX 2080 Ti, Samsung 960 Pro NVMe 512G + 860 Pro 1T, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder, Samsung O+

F/A-18C, F-16C, A-10C, UH-1, AV-8B, F-14, JF-17, FC3, SA342 Gazelle, L-39, KA-50, CEII, Supercarrier Preordered. (Almost abandoned: CA - VR support please?)

PG, NTTR

Is ED currently working on a fix for all replay track issues or was this patch only a one-time trial to fix it?

Btw. I wonder if bugs in the tracks are caused by a slow processor. The replays in the videos of Growling Sidewinder seem to work perfectly. Maybe it is because of his PC system.

Tested in a Viggen right after update. Beachhead interdiction mission. Shoot 4 RB75's in to ships, each scoring a hit. Shot a sidewinder at a helicopter damaging it and than another one to kill it.

RTB, landed and parked.

Saved the track to replay it on the screen (VR user)

In the Replay

Didn't shoot any RB75's, shoot one sidewinder and smashed in to the water.

Noticed I was having stable track playbacks in the Viper during A/G practice. Moved on to A/A weapons practice against some Mi-8’s and it’s a no-go there. It’s like the 8’s weren’t even part of the track, not a single correct playback. Big deviations were obvious usually in under a minute.

Progress is progress though I guess.

i7 7700K @5.0, 1080Ti, 32GB DDR4, HMD Odyssey, TM WH, Crosswind Rudder...