Mission 14 Fact or Fiction

Hi guys,

I need a bit of help on this one.

I'm at the point where I have some vague orders to destroy 2 fire trucks. I manage to do it but after that I get a vague message about 200 firing close to the ground and a mission failed, after another pass on the infantry I get a mission complete, i'm assuming this is due to a failed trigger, but I get stuck on this mission. The orders are not all that clear.

I know it may be a bit of language thing in the translation but I find it somehow difficult to get a clear task on what needs to be done.

I love the campaign so far but I need some guidance on this one.

Cheers,

Hi guys,

I need a bit of help on this one.

I'm at the point where I have some vague orders to destroy 2 fire trucks. I manage to do it but after that I get a vague message about 200 firing close to the ground and a mission failed, after another pass on the infantry I get a mission complete, i'm assuming this is due to a failed trigger, but I get stuck on this mission. The orders are not all that clear.

I know it may be a bit of language thing in the translation but I find it somehow difficult to get a clear task on what needs to be done.

I love the campaign so far but I need some guidance on this one.

Cheers,

Hello!

Sorry for the difficulty of translating.

Your task in this situation is to destroy the company of enemy soldiers. Two fire engines are just a landmark. In fact, ground troops are asking for your support to destroy the enemy infantry.

Near the fire engines you will find an enemy detachment that you need to destroy 80%!

Thanks for the feedback! Now the new campaign for Mi-8MTV2 is almost ready, you will like it more (the campaign is more professional).

Thanks a lot. If you need any help with validating text or translation before the release let me know. I can help you with that. You brought a very enjoyable campaign to the community.

Cheers,

Sorel

Of course! I try to cope with everything alone, and it turns out either for a very long time or sadly)))) let's go in discord! StoneSky#1240

:thumbup:

Edited by STONE SKY

• 3 weeks later...
Hey man, sorry for the late answer here. I'm not a whole lot on Discord, shoot me an IM here and we can connect via e-mail or something like this if you need any help

OK! Accepted!

• 1 month later...

Hello Forexkor, now I am having a problem with this mission ))) I was ordered to shut down the engine in the end, which I did, but the mission did not finish. I waited and waited, two Georgian Su-25 came and killed the troops around me. Something is wrong? I saved the track but it's too large to upload here.

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

Hello Forexkor, now I am having a problem with this mission ))) I was ordered to shut down the engine in the end, which I did, but the mission did not finish. I waited and waited, two Georgian Su-25 came and killed the troops around me. Something is wrong? I saved the track but it's too large to upload here.

Hello! This is the end of the mission. In this mission, you make 3 landings, and you need to destroy the enemy group before 3 - the last landing. After that(3-landing), Georgia attacks your troops with renewed vigor. And the flight manager advises you to stay where you are, turn off the engines and wait for further directions. At this moment, the trigger should work - Mission completed. It will be familiar to you that you have completed all 4 conditions and finished the game.

Yes, I did all that. Mission did not end. Will try again tomorrow.

I did not create a trigger to end a mission. You can be sure to get the maximum points for the red coalition. If you have received more than 50 points, then you can continue the campaign. In the story, this place is a forced landing point and you do not need to fly back to Tskhinvali.

No, the score was 0 after I ended the mission. I did not try again yet, but here's the track of my first attempt: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1g8vutWDBXZF4C9erz9QUVyh4QAehVC-P

Hi, I watched your track and if it showed me everything correctly, I have a couple of tips for you:thumbup:

https://yadi.sk/i/oBQHfzFI_IoWHw - 1.

Unfortunately, you did not land at a given location. Trigger Area — Landing is indicated by static objects and green marker smoke. This caused further inactivity of the triggers.

https://yadi.sk/i/DShNmq27Hoa1VA

I will take some aerial photographs for you with accurate images of the helipads and the destruction zone of the enemy.