system specs in my profiles

Burt

Well I like to see everyones system specs in the botton of the post. Where do I put that in my user cp? :cry::huh::doh:

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

great thx !

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020 

Seriously? Personally I cant think of anything more irritating than having to read someones system specification at the end of their post and am SO glad it's not mandatory on this forum.

I understand DW2020. I personally like it because hopefully by the end of the year I'm gonna attempt to build another DCS rig. although I just bought one, i like to see everyones setup. Probably because im an fng to DCS and the pc gaming world.

Take care,

Start Date April 2020 

I understand DW2020. I personally like it because hopefully by the end of the year I'm gonna attempt to build another DCS rig. although I just bought one, i like to see everyones setup. Probably because im an fng to DCS and the pc gaming world.

Take care,

Each to their own my friend and if you enjoy it then all good for you :-)

Best Wishes

Seriously? Personally I cant think of anything more irritating than having to read someones system specification at the end of their post and am SO glad it's not mandatory on this forum.

So you don't have to ask: what are your specs when somebody complaints again about things that don't deliver the "desired" performance.

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base, MFG Crosswind combat pedals, TrackIR4, Rift-S.

Personal Wish List: A6 Intruder, Vietnam theater, decent ATC module, better VR performance!