C-101 EB Flight Manual available

peyvolt

• 1 month later...

Possible error

4. Normal Procedures

page - 84

First paragragh

weight and balance and before exterior inspection and exterior inspection are considered performed

Is that right???

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

• 3 weeks later...

Gracias Vibora! :thumbup:

Win 8.1, I7 4770K 4.5ghz watercooled, 240gb SSD in Raid 0, 16GB DDR3-2400, EVGA GTX780 watercooled, LG 29EA73-P (2560x1080)

Cobra M5 *modded by BRD*, CH Pro Throttle, Pro Combat Pedals, TrackIR5 Pro + Delanclip, Bose QC 15, TM Cougar MFD's

300/30 mbps

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Should I buy it?

Well everything looks favorable from what I’ve seen it appears an older mod.would you buy it again knowing what you know now would you buy it? It is 1 of 2 aircraft mods that I don’t have the other the hawk which based on feedback some time ago unless thing have changed it will remain by itsenlf as the only ac mod I don’t own, I have all four helo, I bought all the terrain maps including the soon to be released Persian Gulf map. Once I learn the huey well enough to pass my initial check ride I will continue with it as my primary aircraft but I will start doing my reviews of each mod for dcs world on a blog that I will be starting.i will have mission review as well as outher reviews. I think thr main review will be written with YouTube used for highlighting points to keep them short. I’m thinking of calling it dcs-world for dummies since it will be for new users to understand what dcs world I’ds and how it works plus extras on cockpit building, virtual reality .

So would you buy the c-101?

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

I have owned the C-101 since day 1 and don't regret getting it even though development has taken longer than desired. It is maturing into a nice module but you may want to hold off until the advanced flight model is done and/or the C-101CC attack version is released.

• 2 years later...
  • Vibora unpinned this topic