C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

I was replying to someone who said I should be closer for it to work but thanks for your input.

Its not distance issue, all TACAN should be preset in navdata.txt. but 25x is missing. I think tango already fixed it internally

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Its not distance issue, all TACAN should be preset in navdata.txt. but 25x is missing. I think tango already fixed it internally

Obviously you're missing my point. Look at post 37. I know what is going on but another forum member asked if I was to far away.

Obviously you're missing my point. Look at post 37. I know what is going on but another forum member asked if I was to far away.

Sorry, didn't read that post

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Hope I'm not being too bothersome by repeatedly bringing up this issue I am having

Not at all! :)

I haven't seen this listed as an official bug or a response by anyone on why I may be experiencing this.

I did read your report, but I have no idea, especially if it is working later on.

Things to check:

* Graphic settings (e.g. AA). If it is ON, switch it OFF

* Try a lower resolution (this should speed up drawing)

* Re-install DCS

Is your graphics card or system overlocked at all?

Best regards,

Tango.

SVTONY, are you, by chance, using the extended visibility mod ? I had that problem with another textures when using it... to fix it there was a file to update, but I don't remember which one

Edited by harm_

Thanks for getting back to me Tango, I appreciate it. Dropping the resolution from 1980X1080 to 1400x1050 and lower fixes the issue, but it's kind of a tradeoff now, as the aspect ratios aren't working well with those resolutions on my screen. Now I have big empty bars of space to the side, and the viewable image is distorted. :cry: :helpsmilie: No graphics card or system overclocking either.

No mods here.

I think screen resolution should be independent from the textures resolution

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am very very happy with my C101, bugs and all. Beta is beta, after all.

PLEASE DO NOT give up the USAF skin for this bird, fictional or not... PLEASE!!!! Awesome.

Edit: Tango, thank you for reading and writing posts here. Invaluable.

The Hornet is best at killing things on the ground. Now, if we could just get a GAU-8 in the nose next to the AN/APG-65, a titanium tub around the pilot, and a couple of J-58 engines in the tail...

Not so much a bug as much as it is a request. Can the taxi lights be a bit brighter?

This is actually a WIP. When we moved the positioning to the model, they were set too low, and need raising a bit.

Best regards,

Tango.

If we're playing around with the lighting, the barrel counter on the barometric altimeter is quite hard to see during night flying. I would probably think the same of the slip indicator under the ADI, but it's not really usable until the sensitivity gets fixed in the next patch.

Online, I've found the master caution sound alert does not always sound. The lamp is blinking.

Yesterday on Vedexent's server, it did not work, but today it did work. (I also experienced the GPU bug.)

Yesterday on virtual aerobatics, it did not work, not today either. My PC was shut down in between.

It has always worked in single-player for me.

Online, I've found the master caution sound alert does not always sound. The lamp is blinking.

Yesterday on Vedexent's server, it did not work, but today it did work. (I also experienced the GPU bug.)

Yesterday on virtual aerobatics, it did not work, not today either. My PC was shut down in between.

It has always worked in single-player for me.

Hmm - not sure. We do a lot of testing online and we never saw a difference between online vs. offline behavior of audio.

What sound card do you have?

Best regards,

Tango.

Tested with two different sound cards : Asus Xonar U1 and a Hegel Super, which runs on Windows generic USB sound drivers.

Got the same results with both cards:

When I first start up DCS multiplayer and enter a C-101, the master caution sound works.

If I spawn another C-101 on the same server, or on another server, the master caution makes no sound. I do hear the GPU, electrical system, engine and the UHF rock radio.

If I exit DCS MP and re-enter MP, I will get working master caution sound in the first C-101 that I enter. When I spawn a second, 3rd or 4th C-101, there's no master caution sound.

Well, not a big deal. Perhaps it's better to wait for DCS2.0 before fixing a minor bug like this.

Btw did not encounter the GPU bug today, I spawned about 7 C-101 in total.

Edited by emg