[NO BUG]TGP Hornet

hawa0835

I invite you to take a look at these videos:

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

• ED Team

Please watch the video links above, TGP is working as intended.

If you have a specific issue please include a short track replay and description of what you think the issue is

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

I don't have the new version of the TGP, I read something in the stable update, that it was not ready for the stable version yet. But I recognise some of the new features, i.e, the "moving cross" in point track for example. But the problem is that the TGP is not slevable in all modes as before, for example point track, and it goes in what other call "stowed" and goes -180 degrees, and I dont't now how to get it out of that state. Also I recognised problems with weapons like JSOW and JDAM, and the TOO and PP modes.

all the recent fixes mentioned in wags vids are in the latest beta. many of the issues i was having, especially the 180 degree you mentioned are gone. keep in mind controlling the pod is different. make sure you watch wags video for latest.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain

When you press the undesignate/cage/uncage button, the camera get stowed, regardless if you are in SA, HSI or any other mode. And I dont't know, how I get it out of that position or state. That is the way it is, I have the stable version 2.5.6 49798.

When you press the undesignate/cage/uncage button, the camera get stowed, regardless if you are in SA, HSI or any other mode. And I dont't know, how I get it out of that position or state. That is the way it is, I have the stable version 2.5.6 49798.

sorry all the information i was sharing is based on OB 2.5.6.50979. in stable the TGP is still whacked. you are able to run both latest stable and OB concurrently without a lot of extra disk space usage. i only run the beta as most of the online players use OB. there a many posts in forums how to go back and forth with little effort.

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain