Charles de Gaulle

yep, there was. Hopefully it can be reposted at some point soon.

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

The Mod of the Charles de Gaulle Carrier was unjustly eliminated, along with many other my mods.

In particular, the Charles de Gaulle Carrier mod was an authorized conversion and the DCS knew this because I had already sent to them the permission received from the author.

The Mod of the Charles de Gaulle Carrier was unjustly eliminated, along with many other my mods.

In particular, the Charles de Gaulle Carrier mod was an authorized conversion and the DCS knew this because I had already sent to them the permission received from the author.

C'est inadmissible de supprimer des mods!!! dans quel but!! et par qui!!!j'espère que ce n'est pas un nouveau venu qui se permet de nuire a notre communauté DCS qui je le rappelle existe

grâce a notre argent. Le resultat a court terme c'est que DCS va vite nous ennuyer sans l'ajout de nouveau mod.

it is unacceptable to delete mods! what purpose!! and by whom !!! I hope that it is not a newcomer who allows himself to harm our community, which I remind him exists thanks to our money. the short-term result is that we will quickly get bored without the addition of new mod.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Passion