Huey bomb?

rato65

pilots must be very stressful while releasing bombs at very low speed an altitude :D

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Maybe a silly question. Can we release a bomb from a Huey? I think of "bombing" water to explore fire fighting.

Did I understand you correctly that you're not looking for explosives but a bucket that can be filled with water to do fire fighting?

external-content-duckduckgo-com.jpg

I don't think the DCS Huey comes with one.

Exactly - I am not looking for any explosive or weapon. I am looking how to release an object from the huey and make it a "water bomb" to be dropped into fires. I am aware of the bambi bucket payload made by Upuat some time ago, which not seems to work with the current update of DCS anymore. I am looking also into a fixed water tank such as on the CalFire helicopters, that is almost ready. But the trick will be to release something from it, which can be then water. An exposable fuel tank would do. Is there any jettison function in the DCS Huey?