Cold War 1947 - 1991

Alpenwolf

Just now, pantasauras said:

ETA on the server coming back online?

Server's been back online for at least 6 hours. Currently 21 players online.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Server News:

- The warehouses in all missions and maps are fixed.

- The clouds were adjusted in all missions.

- Operation Behind Enemy Lines is offline.

- Operation Kiryat Shmona is back online.

- T-72B's in the mission Prince of Persia were replaced with T-80U's.

Thanks for your patience.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

2 hours ago, NELLUS said:

Anyone else having issues with the Viggen, kicks me out of the server every time I spawn. 

Is it a specific mission or does it happen to you in all missions?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

First time it happened to me was on Sukhumi, and then the same on Kiryat. Got recent feedback that the same thing happened to another 6 guys in our unit, and to others that tried to use it. 

The plane works well on our training server, so maybe it has to do with coding? 

Just tried Prince, same thing. 

Edited by NELLUS

DEVILS - COLD WAR AVIATORS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

3 hours ago, NELLUS said:

First time it happened to me was on Sukhumi, and then the same on Kiryat. Got recent feedback that the same thing happened to another 6 guys in our unit, and to others that tried to use it. 

The plane works well on our training server, so maybe it has to do with coding? 

Just tried Prince, same thing. 

There is no coding there, mate. I simply add Viggens to any mission like I always do. Haven't heard about this issue before. But seeing that many others take their Viggens to the sky and fly without any problems makes me assume it might be something effecting some players but not all. Just like the radar bug of the MiG-21 back in the day. Many players had the bug, some (including myself) didn't. Again, I'm just assuming it's the same.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

Copy, will reinstall the module, hopefully it will solve the issue. 

edit: reinstalled and it still gives issues. Don’t think it is only your server.. Same thing has started to happen on our training server. 

Edited by NELLUS

DEVILS - COLD WAR AVIATORS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

20 minutes ago, NELLUS said:

Copy, will reinstall the module, hopefully it will solve the issue. 

edit: reinstalled and it still gives issues. Don’t think it is only your server.. Same thing has started to happen on our training server. 

Then I'm glad to hear. You know, it's a relief for me 😉

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

5 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

Then I'm glad to hear. You know, it's a relief for me 😉

The problem is in ED. I've checked some facts and here they are. Nobody, I mean NOBODY must not make any marker on F10 map. If so, viggens will drop out. It realy doe s not matter who makes markers.

32 minutes ago, Tolovay said:

The problem is in ED. I've checked some facts and here they are. Nobody, I mean NOBODY must not make any marker on F10 map. If so, viggens will drop out. It realy doe s not matter who makes markers.

Thanks for the input. Hope there will be a hotfix soon.

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

hey. Amazing new missions !

would it be possible to place mobile TACAN station, on Maykop, for example, on the mission in which there is severe weather ?`It would allow the F-5 to navigate on their own, in case there is no GCI available !

Thanks a lot !!!

[sIGPIC]https://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic70550_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

2 hours ago, FZG_Immel said:

hey. Amazing new missions !

would it be possible to place mobile TACAN station, on Maykop, for example, on the mission in which there is severe weather ?`It would allow the F-5 to navigate on their own, in case there is no GCI available !

Thanks a lot !!!

I've never done that because I don't fly the F-5 but I'll try.

2 hours ago, The_Tau said:

@Alpenwolf

It seems that only HB missiles are loadable by F14. In mission When mountains cry, even though AB is full of AIM7M, only 24 of Heatblures AIM7F are available for F14

That's the problem with having each and every developer making their own missile modelling. I mean, come on...

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

I've never done that because I don't fly the F-5 but I'll try.

that is great. here is a video that shows how to add a mobile TACAN to place that dont have TACAN.

would be useful on combloc airbases without TACAN in the game, from which the blue force have to fly, because TACAN is there main Navigational Aid Normally

and now that we have severe weather, it would really be useful!

thanks a lot !!!

Asus Z390-H - SSD M.2 EVO 970 - Intel I9 @5.0ghz - 32gb DDR4 4000 - EVGA 3090 - Cougar FSSB + Virpil WRBRD + Hornet Stick - Thrustmaster TPR Pedal + WinWing MIP + Orion + TO and CO pannels - Track IR5

2 minutes ago, FZG_Immel said:

that is great. here is a video that shows how to add a mobile TACAN to place that dont have TACAN.

would be useful on combloc airbases without TACAN in the game, from which the blue force have to fly, because TACAN is there main Navigational Aid Normally

and now that we have severe weather, it would really be useful!

thanks a lot !!!

Will do.

Is it just the Caucasus map? And if so, is it just Maykop?

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

2 hours ago, The_Tau said:

@Alpenwolf

It seems that only HB missiles are loadable by F14. In mission When mountains cry, even though AB is full of AIM7M, only 24 of Heatblures AIM7F are available for F14

Update:

I've just changed something in the warehouses. I think this should fix the issue. Please, let me know next time a mission including the F-14A is online.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

2 hours ago, Alpenwolf said:

Will do.

Is it just the Caucasus map? And if so, is it just Maykop?

actually, It would be useful on any airbase in which blue airplanes spawn, that DO NOT already have a TACAN. Especially when you put a very bad weather conditions.

If you need a list, I can make one, but I think its easier for you to just add a mobile TACAN to airbases that are used in your missions. If you click on the airbase Icon, you can check under the TCN tab, if is has a tacan already or not.

Also, I would suggest using tacan numbers in between 10 and 20 because they are rarely used.

If you need any help, or lists, let me know !

Thanks a lot ! off to the paypal 😉 ! you are putting up a great server !!!

Edited by FZG_Immel

9 hours ago, FZG_Immel said:

actually, It would be useful on any airbase in which blue airplanes spawn, that DO NOT already have a TACAN. Especially when you put a very bad weather conditions.

If you need a list, I can make one, but I think its easier for you to just add a mobile TACAN to airbases that are used in your missions. If you click on the airbase Icon, you can check under the TCN tab, if is has a tacan already or not.

Also, I would suggest using tacan numbers in between 10 and 20 because they are rarely used.

If you need any help, or lists, let me know !

Thanks a lot ! off to the paypal 😉 ! you are putting up a great server !!!

Same with Syria map, surprisingly there are no TACAN stations in Israel...