[RESOLVED]blue screen memory management in multiplayer

JOSGEM72

hello continually I am having blue screenshots related to disk memory management only when I play this game and only when I play in multiplayer. Every day it happens a couple of times. In the rest of the games there are no problems and in solo campaigns neither

ryzen 3900x

64gb ddr4 3600

evga 1080ti

msi x570 tomahawk wifi

windows 10 64

I am having the exact same problem in BETA version, I just had this happen to me again and was going to make a post about this. I have been having a lot of stuttering problems recently, since the last update or maybe 1 or 2 updates before that. The last bunch of updates, the updater has been finding all sorts of files and the program asks if I want to delete them, I usually say yes.

I tried repairing the Beta version, and it found extra, old files, and asked to delete or keep them, I pressed delete. It told me that the repair was successful, but I had the same restarting error today as I said.

If the PC does give me a blue screen BSOD error, the error is with the memory_management error. I hope they fix this because I have 64 GBs of RAM and its supposedly fast ram, so it shouldn't be happening.

Hi SC86, I think you have an issue with your PC, not with the game. You should test your memory using Windows diagnosis tool.

You can also use W10 Event viewer or WhoCrashed to determine which system file provoked the BSOD.

I tried that yesterday, I left the PC as it took a long time. It says that it is supposed to restart after completion, but when I came back the PC was shutdown, not by my or anybody else's doing. I I remember it saying that there were some errors or something within the first half of the scan, but wouldn't actually give me the info. Do you know how I can find it?

According to this page, you should find the results in the W10 Event Viewer:

1. Open Event Viewer
  2. Navigate to Windows Logs - System
  3. In the right hand pane select 'Memory Diagnostics' to see the result of the test(s)

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

The error doesn't seem tied to DCS. See here, same error, no DCS:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-bugcheck-was-0x0000001a-0x0000000000041201/7b911cb9-8f7d-48f1-aecb-1c1f09a7cdf9

Here is a guide for you to try and get rid of this issue: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/memory-management-error-0x0000001a

Your English is as good as mine, don't worry. ;)

Don't accept indie game testing requests from friends in Discord. Ever.

Well I changed my RAM to the appropriate type, it seems to be working better, DCS BETA is still getting stutters, blackouts (F14), it may be a Windows thing, but other people in multiplayer are having problems also since the last update or two. Hopefully this week they bring out an update that fixes this stuff to run smoother. It may also be a Windows issue as you've noted, and most of the operational stuff I leave alone so I don't think my particular issue is with that. Thanks for your help and I'll keep monitoring this page to see if anything else pops up. Hope all the issues work out on your end JosGem72

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team
I actually purchased new memory that is suitable for my PC had to get lower speed, but the computer functions better now as a whole as my DCS isn't crashing. thanks everyone!!

Great to hear and thank you for letting us know

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2