Total Controls Multi Function Button Box

JackFlash

According to the kickstarter page not available until mid 2021.....which is too long to wait for me I am afraid. I think at least 2 other suppliers will have products available shortly.

System specs: PC1 :Scan 3XS Ryzen 5900X, 64GB Corsair veng DDR4 3600, EVGA GTX 3090 Win 10, Quest Pro, Samsung Odyssey G9 Neo monitor. Tir5. PC2 ( Helo) Scan 3XS Intel 9900 K, 32 GB Ram, 2080Ti, 50 inch Phillips monitor

F/A-18C: Rhino FFB base TianHang F16 grip, Winwing MP 1, F-18 throttle, TO & Combat panels, MFG crosswind & DFB Aces  seat :cool:                       

Viper: WinWing MFSSB base with F-16 grip, Winwing F-16 throttle, plus Vipergear ICP. MFG crosswind rudders. 

Helo ( Apache) set up: Virpil collective with AH64D grip, Cyclic : Rhino FFB base & TM F18 grip, MFG crosswind rudders, Total controls AH64 MFD's,  TEDAC Unit. 

I was hoping it would be ready sooner as well assuming it gets funded but the wait is worth it to me because I haven't seen a better button box layout imo. Plus it's not common to get that many dials that are axis as opposed to rotary encoders although it has a couple of those as well I believe.

According to the kickstarter page not available until mid 2021.....which is too long to wait for me I am afraid. I think at least 2 other suppliers will have products available shortly.

We will get the production going from day 1 if we are funded. I really hope we can start deliveries much earlier. I had to calculate a margin of error not to upset any backers.

Earlier deliveries will be a bonus!

My latest project, the Multi Function Button Box can be found at Kickstarter.

We will get the production going from day 1 if we are funded. I really hope we can start deliveries much earlier. I had to calculate a margin of error not to upset any backers.

Earlier deliveries will be a bonus!

A wise move - some Kickstarter backers are not very forgiving on delays, regardless of how well you communicate with them:cry:

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

Looks like the right product for me and I am your backer now. Will wait until it's finished, hope you'll succeed and make it right.

mighty pilot, so it seems

· Intel i7 8700K 3.7GHz · Asus 1080 Ti · HP Reverb · Virpil T-50CM2 base + stick · Virpil MT-50 Throttle · TM TPR Pedals

Contributed.

Your product looks really great!! Hope you would bring it to light.. although your financial goal seems hard to reach, fingers crossed!!

Good luck guys and thanks for initiative!

Spanish Ala12rv Pilot 

Nevada TTR // Persian Gulf // Syria // South Atlantic

T.35C Tamiz // C-101 Mirlo // F-5E Tiger // FA-18C Hornet // Mirage F1 // EF2K!!! // F-14B Tomcat // F-16C Viper

MSI.Z690 // i9-12900F 5.1GHz // RTX3090 24GB // DDR5 5600Mhz 64GB

QuestPro // Hotas.Warthog // MFG.Crosswind // WW.Panels // TK.ICP // MFD.Cougar // Jetseat

Contributed.

Your product looks really great!! Hope you would bring it to light.. although your financial goal seems hard to reach, fingers crossed!!

Good luck guys and thanks for initiative!

Thank you! We really hope for this to work for us. If not, we will do all we can to find the funds elsewhere.

Nice looking and at a very attractive price. At the moment this market seems to be attracting lots of attention and there are some good products out there or at least on the horizon. Very very tempted, especially as this is an EU product and to be honest it will fall down to Winwing as to whether I commit, but wish you success with the kickstarter - I have book marked the page :thumbup:

PC: 9980XE @ 64GB RAM /2080Ti, Samsung C49RG90

Joystick bases: VKB GFIII, FSSB R3L, Brunner CLS-E, Virpil Mongoos CM2

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

Throttles: Virpil CM2, Kantorrin,

Other: TrackIR, TM MFDx2 (Cubesim Screenx2), Virpil Control Panel 1

Very very tempted, especially as this is an EU product and to be honest it will fall down to Winwing as to whether I commit, but wish you success with the kickstarter - I have book marked the page :thumbup:

Problem with WinWing is, as i discovered with my Throttle after unboxing it, that the WinWing devices do not have a CE (Conformiteé Europeé) marking wich is mandatory for electronic devices in the european market. Import, selling and operating in the EU is illegal, for companies as well as private persons. If national customs check your WinWing shipping, it will be confiscated as the WinWing products are basically illegal in Europe. Ordering from WinWing is a giant risk for european buyers.

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus / 4x TM Cougar MFD / TM TPR / HP Reverb G2

It is a nice looking panel and ticks a lot of boxes. Looking at the Kickstarter page shows that the funding maybe a challenge, 84 backers. Is there a fall back plan...

Joystick grips: Realsimulator (F-18CGRH, F-16SGRH-CE), VKB (MCG Pro, F-14, KG-12), Virpil Warbrd

It is a nice looking panel and ticks a lot of boxes. Looking at the Kickstarter page shows that the funding maybe a challenge, 84 backers. Is there a fall back plan...

If the Kicksrater does not fund we will do anything in our power to get production going anyways.

Out of interest, for people that haven't backed, what's stopping you backing?

All the alternatives are easily $200 more when you include shipping...

I appreciate it's not 1:1 but given the price and extra functionality it seemed like a no brainer to me...

timing , new graphics, new VR headset ... senior management would definitely not approve the budget

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Out of interest, for people that haven't backed, what's stopping you backing?

All the alternatives are easily $200 more when you include shipping...

I appreciate it's not 1:1 but given the price and extra functionality it seemed like a no brainer to me...

+ 1

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

[/url]All known Dynamic Campaign Engine Campaigns

Last DCE news : Crisis in PG - Blue version

timing , new graphics, new VR headset ... senior management would definitely not approve the budget

That's fair, I'm in the same bought, but I'm putting off the 3080 and Reverb G2 until next year.

If you don't back this now it might never happen :D

its a really nice to have feature, but not more important to me than VR... prioritization is individual ... i really hope it does get made its a lovely bit of kit and it would offer some real QOL improvements over my current solution of switches to the binds warthog / my Razer Tartarus kneeboard etc...

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

Kickstarter can be a gamble, pay up front to achieve a discount is the reward versus losing the pledge amount. You can wait when the product is released and the early problems ironed out then purchase at additional cost and a few extra months shipping. They will still get the money and with the chance to make some profit

Kickstarter can be a gamble, pay up front to achieve a discount is the reward versus losing the pledge amount. You can wait when the product is released and the early problems ironed out then purchase at additional cost and a few extra months shipping. They will still get the money and with the chance to make some profit

You don't actually pay anything up front though? They take your card details and only charge you if it's successful.

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings

You don't actually pay anything up front though? They take your card details and only charge you if it's successful.

As soon as the Kickstarter ends and the goal is met, you pay. But the caveat is: no guarantees that the product will ever be delivered, and of course no money back if it isn't.

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

Looks very nice, but also very expensive for what it is IMO. Shame.

There are button boxes that cost twice as much with less functionality. And what button box out there has a better layout and more diverse types of button and encoder options at any cost?

As soon as the Kickstarter ends and the goal is met, you pay. But the caveat is: no guarantees that the product will ever be delivered, and of course no money back if it isn't.

Yeah, providing the goal is met. If you use a credit card you should have a level of protection if the goods never arrive.

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings