DCS WWII Rewards

Wags

You totally missed the point.

You totally failed to get your point across.

Two variants: a) RRG fails, end of story. Pledges gone, aircrafts gone. b) RRG fails, ED takes over and tries to make it a viable, sustainable project. Pledges put to use, aircrafts will be delivered eventually - but not as cheap as promised by someone else earlier.

You say, a) would have been the way to go. Now, what IS your point?

edit:

Ok, third variant: c) RRG fails, pledges gone, aircrafts gone. ED trashes/ignores all RRG assets (possibly lost also some good amount of money already) but starts a new project "DCS WWII TNG" from scratch. Your pledges are lost but you can now buy the upcoming aircrafts for 70 USD each. F/A-18 is delayed to 2020.

Is that your point?

Edited by Flagrum

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to add:

[X] I went to a bar on Friday night, and even given a test a bit later, by some Law officers, does that count?

Couldn't resist! :)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Couldn't resist! :)

:megalol: "Must spread rep"

"Hurled headlong flaming from the ethereal sky; With hideous ruin and combustion down;
To bottomless perdition, there to dwell; In adamantine chains and penal fire"

(RIG info is outdated, will update at some point) i5 @3.7GHz (OC to 4.1), 16GB DDR3, Nvidia GTX 970 4GB, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro, TM Warthog HOTAS, VKB T-Rudder Mk.IV, Razer Blackshark Headset, Obutto Ozone

My point was The quoted text made sense to me.

If ED couldn't fulfill RRGs project they shouldn't have taken it over. It's not that complicated.

It seems to me that most folk in here will bend over and accept anything as long as they get to fly their WW2 planes in DCS world. Anyone that is perceived to have any dissatisfaction with the way things are going is attacked in this forum. "oh god shut him up, he's threatening the project, must be able to fly my precious"

• Like 1

Good Grief

If ED couldn't fulfill RRGs project they shouldn't have taken it over. It's not that complicated.

It seems to me that most folk in here will bend over and accept anything as long as they get to fly their WW2 planes in DCS world. Anyone that is perceived to have any dissatisfaction with the way things are going is attacked in this forum. "oh god shut him up, he's threatening the project, must be able to fly my precious"

Oh, your point was that you agree with the quote. Who would have thought that ...

Then the other way around: WHY do you agree with it? Agreement means, that you think that it would have been the way to handle the situation, correct? To me that sounds as if that was the preferred solution for all this mess in your eyes, correct?

But you claim that is NOT your point that you would be happier if ED really would have abandoned the project completely?

I admit, I don't get it.

• ED Team

Let me make it simple... if ED didnt pick this up, you would be getting nothing.

No refunds

No rewards

No DCS WWII

Maybe the aircraft still got made... and we could all buy them at full price.

Now you come back and say you would have sued... ok... right.

If you dont like this project, the results, etc, you can always move along to the next big thing... you comments seem more interested in trolling than any sort of passion or desire to see a WWII flight sim....

• Like 1

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

do take into account that many people's pledges have not changed significantly. Only some of the ones that were outrageously undervalued have changed and they are still a very good deal.

I think that many people will be kicking themselves when Normandy is available for maybe $40 + each aircraft is $50 and they didn't get in on the Kickstarter.

Also, people have sufficiently low expectations when RRG failed that progress and updates by ED are viewed as good news from a low point, not bad news coming down from on a high expectation...

Lyndiman

AMD Ryzen 3600 / RTX 2070 Super / 32G Ram / Win10 / TrackIR 5 Pro / Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

It's not because they are not satisfied with the decision, it's their aggressiveness. Repetitive replies, choice of words, etc.

In life, sometime you have to deal with it. And it's a good deal. :joystick:

Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche.

In my opinion he's correct about being jumped on when swimming against the flow on this forum. As for "Repetitive replies", I think you have him beat by x3.

OT

I hope ED considers Sith's request to give the $1- $19's something. A mustang key or the map. It would go a long way to nail this sucker down.

• ED Team
In my opinion he's correct about being jumped on when swimming against the flow on this forum. As for "Repetitive replies", I think you have him beat by x3.

OT

I hope ED considers Sith's request to give the $1- $19's something. A mustang key or the map. It would go a long way to nail this sucker down.

I dont see it being an item like that. both items are worth way more than $1.... but that's my personal opinion.

64Sig.png

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

I agree, they're both worth more than a dollar.

They backed. If they get a reward (even though far less than promised, like all of us) I think it goes a long way for them to also be invested in resolving the angst and invested in the project as customers that just might buy some aircraft.

Beat him by x3? I have done 35 posts! No personal attack please.

There is no "flow" on this forum, only opinions.

The Map for the $10-$19 backers could be good. But it's my opinion.

Edited by Demon_

Attache ta tuque avec d'la broche.

Oh, your point was that you agree with the quote. Who would have thought that ...

Then the other way around: WHY do you agree with it? Agreement means, that you think that it would have been the way to handle the situation, correct? To me that sounds as if that was the preferred solution for all this mess in your eyes, correct?

But you claim that is NOT your point that you would be happier if ED really would have abandoned the project completely?

I admit, I don't get it.

A touch hostile aren't you.

If ED is not capable of fulfilling the promises made by the original company, then they should not take over the project.

If they took over the project they should fulfill ALL of the rewards

If they couldn't afford to do that they shouldn't have taken it over.

It's as simple as that.

ALL or nothing.

I'm quite happy with nothing, I'd take the case up with RRG and kickstarter. You cannot leave out some of the backers because they pledged less than others. You're penalizing them for being poor?

To take over the project and not fulfill all of the rewards you're penalizing folk for being fans.

ED can pat themselves on their backs all they like, and get all the praise in the world from their loyal fans but folk are not getting what they pledged for.

If some folk are happy with that, that's fine for them.

Some folk are not happy with that and are getting attacked on the forums for voicing their dissatisfaction. Shame on the community

• Like 2

Good Grief

Let me make it simple... if ED didnt pick this up, you would be getting nothing.

No refunds

No rewards

No DCS WWII

Maybe the aircraft still got made... and we could all buy them at full price.

Now you come back and say you would have sued... ok... right.

If you dont like this project, the results, etc, you can always move along to the next big thing... you comments seem more interested in trolling than any sort of passion or desire to see a WWII flight sim....

Because I voice an opinion that doesn't mesh with the majority in here im a troll?

Have a word with yourself sith.

Good Grief

A touch hostile aren't you.

If ED is not capable of fulfilling the promises made by the original company, then they should not take over the project.

If they took over the project they should fulfill ALL of the rewards

If they couldn't afford to do that they shouldn't have taken it over.

It's as simple as that.

ALL or nothing.

I'm quite happy with nothing, I'd take the case up with RRG and kickstarter. You cannot leave out some of the backers because they pledged less than others. You're penalizing them for being poor?

To take over the project and not fulfill all of the rewards you're penalizing folk for being fans.

ED can pat themselves on their backs all they like, and get all the praise in the world from their loyal fans but folk are not getting what they pledged for.

If some folk are happy with that, that's fine for them.

Some folk are not happy with that and are getting attacked on the forums for voicing their dissatisfaction. Shame on the community

You can still take up the case with RRG and Kickstarter. No one here is stopping you. :)

Good luck with that!

:thumbup:

• Like 1

Robert Sogomonian | Psyrixx

website| e-mail | blog | youtube | twitter

My pledge level showed my desire. I wanted this project to succeed just as much as anybody. But if ED are financially unable to fulfill the rewards they should have left the backers to take it up with Kickstarter and left the project well alone.

• Like 1

Good Grief

• ED Team
My pledge level showed my desire. I wanted this project to succeed just as much as anybody. But if ED are financially unable to fulfill the rewards they should have left the backers to take it up with Kickstarter and left the project well alone.

We got your point, we dont need to hear it anymore. If you have nothing new or constructive to add, no need to clog this thread up.

1.4. - Posts/threads that undermine the actions of the forum staff, such as opening threads that are redundant, disruptive or deal with topics that have been previously locked, will result in administrative actions against the user.

This goes for repeating the same thing in a single thread multiple times.

• Like 1

64Sig.png

The Map for the $10-$19 backers could be good. But it's my opinion.

Like Demon said.

I am dead sure most of them already own the mustang so at least give them something proper to fly it in.

My 2c.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

TaliG - 373vFS

“Do not repeat the tactics which have gained you one victory, but let your methods be regulated by the infinite variety of circumstances.”

Sun Tzu, The Art of War