Occupied parking spot/area? - ED Forums

Notices

Old 09-19-2020, 10:36 PM   #1
JUSOCOM

Default Occupied parking spot/area?

Hello, I would like to know how can I force respawn on an occupied parking spot?

I just download VPC Airfield Equipment for the new hangar tent and every time I tried to respawn on the same parking spot (with hangar tent placed on the parking slot number) the game won't let me to.. DCS algorithms thought that the parking slot becomes unsuitable or occupied because the hangar tent has been placed on it as a static object and then DCS moves my jet to the other parking slot automatically which I don't want it to do so.

I can start the game with my jet sitting inside the hangar tent nicely, but when I tried to respawn in that tent again (because I crashed my jet) I can't.. even in MP

Does anyone have a solution to this problems? please help me.. I'm running out of idea now

Last edited by JUSOCOM; 09-19-2020 at 10:41 PM.
JUSOCOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 10:54 PM   #2
Rudel_chw
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSOCOM View Post
Does anyone have a solution to this problems? please help me.. I'm running out of idea now
Dont use the object as a Static, use Ground - Fortification instead, like this:

here is a sample:

Pity that on DCS 2.5.6 the lighting of the Canopy does not work, hopefully the Mod's author will update it soon

Best regards
Rudel_chw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2020, 11:26 PM   #3
JUSOCOM

OMG! Thank you Rudel!! You saved my day!

Thanks a lot : )
JUSOCOM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
editor, mission editing, mission editor, mission editor issues, mission editor question