Virpil general questions

SkipCarey

Depends on what you buy. Their bases are excellent and so seem to be the rudder pedals. I do not own any of their grips (and won't ever), but heard and read about some issues here and there. VKB and TM grips are said to be way better in terms of used material and button quality. The grips are good, but not superior. I own all of the Virpil extensions and they are excellent quality, especially the 200mm S-type. Virpil has a are very good product line overall, but their customer support seems to be poor.

Phanteks EvolvX / Win 11 / i9 12900K / MSI Z690 Carbon / MSI Suprim RTX 3090 / 64GB G.Skill Trident Z  DDR5-6000 / 1TB PCIe 4.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD / 2TB SATA SSD / 1TB SATA SSD / Alphacool Eisbaer Aurora Pro 360 / beQuiet StraightPower 1200W

RSEAT S1 / VPC T50 CM2 + 300mm extension + Realsimulator F18 CGRH / VPC WarBRD + TM Warthog grip / WinWing F/A-18 Super Taurus + F-15EX / 4x TM Cougar MFD / Slaw Device RX Viper V3 / HP Reverb G2

I'm using their WarBRD base with the TM Warthog and Hornet stick. Just perfect. I like it even better than the VKB Gunfighter I used before. With the Virpil products I have no fuss with adapters, when using my TM sticks. The WarBRD has excellent mechanical layout in my opinion.

A-10A, A-10C, A-10C II, AV-8B, F-5E, F-16C, F/A-18C, F-86F, Yak-52, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria, Supercarrier, Combined Arms, FW 190 A-8, FW 190 D-9, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Normandy + WWII Assets Pack

I just wanted something that was good for the F14 that worked with the WH base, but I saw a couple of posts about the weapon selector switch(the best thing about the grip) stopped functioning on one the guy said was only a couple days old.Also are there any issues in DCS with the TM base and the virpil grip working in DCS?Thanks for the help.