S3B Tanker - with drogue system

NeilWillis

I believe that has been there since the LOMAC days, at least as long as DCSW has been around. Also just FYI, the S-3 was phased out of Naval service in 2009, with a small handfull still operating with VX-30 to patrol the missile ranges off the coast of California.

Edited by USSInchon

Has anyone else noticed we now have an S3B tanker equipped with a drogue refuelling system?

I wonder how long it will be before we have a suitably equipped airframe to refuel from it. Does anyone have any information about what will be forthcoming?

Have you tried to cozy up and grab fuel? Make a mission with the S3B to provide refueling for the Su-33 ... Make America and Russia friends in your mission to do so. Last time I checked this I was in an F-14 (cheap mod) that was unable to deploy the refueling probe but I noticed the S3B didn't respond to repeated calls for fuel.

That may indeed be a simple solution for ED with the up and coming F/A-18 to enable buddy drogues and S3B refueling as the only other drogue and probe refueled is the A-50 for the Su-33.

You can manually refreshed in the S-3b for a very long time. Pre-contact point is 0.1km, until the hose reel is extended.

In this picture I just miss the pre-contact-point. S-3B is flown from the computer, the Su-33 manually.

Screen_141231_152445.thumb.jpg.3fed42ecc32b1a842e7343ddab16a705.jpg

Edited by Sauerkraut

[/img]

п.с.Tanker operator comm S-3B-english,aviabase comm ATC-russian.(Su-33)

П.С.2 Small problem speed mode S-3B in refuel contact(406км\ч-411-406-411-...)

п.с.3 Wait F\A-18C\E http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2270623&postcount=4606

Edited by ALF7

Онлайн-MG:joystick:

"Страшнее Шилки зверя нет".

"ПИСДРУНС СС ПП".

"Носи ППК с молоду-любить будешь до старости".

"СА-Танки решают все!"

"- А мы, старшина, ни за первую и не за вторую… Мы – за третью. За эту… За как её?.. За Родину!"

__|77|________:::::: =}-

\~~~~~~~~~/~~~~~~~ NAVAL AVIATION FAN ~~~~~~~