Thrustmaster Warthog Issue

I had a failure of the main board in my Warthog Throttle unit last night. I phoned Thrustmaster today, and they are sending out a new board.

I can only say that I have found their customer support to be excellent. It isn't every maker that is willing to send out parts. I just wish my rudder pedals were so well supported!

Does anyone have any advice on fitting the new board? I am sure one or two of you have already done it. Any pointers would be gratefully received.

Neil

I too had a good experience with TM support. I had a problem with a sticking china hat on my Warthog throttle a while back so I opened a ticket with TM support and sent them a short video of the problem. They sent me the complete right side of the right throttle to fix the problem. Took about 5 minutes to fix.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

I have been buying their equipment since the 90's and my first proper wheel, the T2, they sent out tons and tons of spares for that for me, new bungee cords, new pots, never an issue ever, always had much respect from me in that regard. Thankfully my Warty is just fine no issues at all atm. :joystick: