[CANNOT REPRODUCE, ADD A TRACK FILE] Waypoint target designate not working with tpod

Bob Morton

Hi - I set up my bombs and turn on the flir. When I set the waypoint on the HSI and select target waypoint, the tpod does not automatically slew to the waypoint. This used to work for me. For some reason it no longer does after updates. Anyone have hints on what I may be doing wrong? I am in AG mode and master arm on. Tpod is on. Cheers.

F-14B - F-18C - F-16C - Mirage 2000

i7-6700k 4Ghz; EVGA 2080ti; 32GB DDR4; warthog HOTAS; Logitech pro flight pedals; oculus Rift S

What I have noticed is that you have to have the TGP as SOI before you hit WPNDSG for the pod to move to the WP.

Boxing the WP on the HSI doesnt seem to be required.

:pilotfly: Specs: I9-9900k; ROG Strix RTX 2080ti; Valve Index HMD; 32GB DDR4 3200 Ram; Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD; TM Warthog with pedals, 3 TM MFDs

What I have noticed is that you have to have the TGP as SOI before you hit WPNDSG for the pod to move to the WP.

Boxing the WP on the HSI doesnt seem to be required.

If this doesn't work cycle between RCTL and VVSL then try designating. It 'wakes' it up. Why? Who knows:noexpression:

also check waypoint height :)

CPU: Intel I7 7700k /Ram:32gb_ddr4

GFX: Nvidia Asus 1080 8Gb

Mon: Asus vg2448qe 24"

Disk: SSD

Stick: TM Warthog #1400/Saitek pro pedals/TIR5/TM MFDs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi - I set up my bombs and turn on the flir. When I set the waypoint on the HSI and select target waypoint, the tpod does not automatically slew to the waypoint. This used to work for me. For some reason it no longer does after updates. Anyone have hints on what I may be doing wrong? I am in AG mode and master arm on. Tpod is on. Cheers.

Same here re the designate WP as target. I only get this working half the time, so I'm trying to recall what I did or didn't do during the procedure. Sometimes it's setting the altitude to zero that works!

The pod sometimes is way off 180 °. Using the SA display the TDC pointer is shown as a small square, so you can slew it, given time.

You think you are doing it right and next time it doesn't work?

Cheers.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]i7 Haswell @ 4.6Ghz, Z97p, GTX1080, 32GB DDR3, x3SSD, Win7/64, professional. 32" BenQ, TIR 5, Saitek x55 HOTAS.

Search User Files for "herky" for my uploaded missions. My flight sim videos on You Tube. https://www.youtube.com/user/David Herky