MiG-21 LAUNCH TRAILER & ANNOUNCEMENT - COMING 18/09/2014!

Cobra847

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been out of DCS for four years and this just brought me back big time!

Also what is the skin with the modern looking gray camo paint and weird rondel I have seen on the FB page?

10492958_730076180371305_3303272151418105855_o_zps593f329e.jpg

Edited by possumkiller

Sent from my cheap Walmart Straight Talk phone using Google Chrome.

I am pretty sure that is the fictional Northeria skin for the campaign.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129151

Yes, the country founded by those who renounced Denmark. :D

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

D1 purchase on steam for me. About time we got some nice "relatvely" modern jets. :p

WHISPR | Intel I7 5930K | Nvidia GTX980 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR4 | Intel 730 series 512GB SSD | Thrustmaster WARTHOG | CH Pro Pedals | TrackIR4 pro |

|A-10C|BS2 |CA|P-51 MUSTANG|UH-1H HUEY|MI-8 MTV2 |FC3|F5E|M2000C|AJS-37|FW190|BF 109K|Mig21|A-10:SSC,EWC|L-39|NEVADA|

Or releasing keys for backers :music_whistling:

:thumbup:

Gigabyte Z490 Gaming X | i5 10600K@4700 | 32 Gb DDR4 @ 3200Mhz | Gigabyte Aorus GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G |

MONITOR IIYAMA 24,5" LED LCD @ 1920 x 1080 | Windows 11

| Saitek X-55 Rhino | TrackIR 5 Pro

Money is already in the account to purchase... COME ON September 18th!

My system specification

i7 13700KF/ Z690 Aorus Elite/ 32GB/ Galax 4080/ ViewSonic Elite XG320Q 32/ Next level racing - Sim cockpit - Boeing editing / 3x MFD's, Trackir 5/ TPR/ Orion2 F/A-18 Throttle/VPC WarBRD Base/ Hornet grip/F-16 grip/ HP Reverb G2

:thumbup:

I have already bought it but i will buy it one moore time to say thank you devs. I apoligize for beeing an asshole sometimes but you now.... i hate waiting and lack of information. Once again... good job.

I try to make a promo too when i have the mig.

Edited by koss19

I am pretty sure that is the fictional Northeria skin for the campaign.

first post in here and decided to show my face at this time (I'm the guy responsible for a lot of the schemes... they keep me in the paint shed to keep me from becoming a nuisance!) ....

it is indeed BLUFOR as i refer to it, the Scheme is loosely based upon the USAF's trial 'Ferris' camouflage, as to the roundel, I can take the blame for that design.... I used to run, a while back, an online virtual Private Military Contractor.... 'Mercenair' (Mercenaire being the French word for Mercenary, we dropped the 'e' to keep it Air based... there's method to my madness... sometimes) and being Greek by Birth but English by parentage i wanted a Roundel that was Unique.... so i went for the old Spartan 'Lambda', like you see on the shields... this signified that the line would be held for as long as we could at all costs no matter how few we were.... the Bars on the Roundel were due to the vPMC being US Based.... so now you know the back story to the roundel.... i felt it was time to release it to you guys, let you all run with it, and so it was applied to the -21.... if anyone does want the roundel in large size for their own scheming just let me know and i'll be more than happy to get that out to you all!

See you on the Flightline!

so i went for the old Spartan 'Lambda', like you see on the shields... this signified that the line would be held for as long as we could at all costs no matter how few we were....
Also worth noting: the lambda was chosen because it is the first letter of Laconia (Λακωνία), which is the region of Greece that Sparta is located in.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I mean this : New pricing policy on the site!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On February 5, 2014 on our website introduced reduced rates for Russia and the CIS.

At the same time, for the entire territory of the payment will be made ​​in rubles through the payment system Robokassa.

It`s from official news in russian subforums

I mean this : New pricing policy on the site!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

On February 5, 2014 on our website introduced reduced rates for Russia and the CIS.

At the same time, for the entire territory of the payment will be made ​​in rubles through the payment system Robokassa.

It`s from official news in russian subforums

WHAT? How do I get that discount?

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'

WHAT? How do I get that discount?

You must ALREADY have it for ED and BST products, bro ))) Just compare prices in russian and english webstore (for example look to the banner with F-86 and to the price in ED shop) /Привет киевлянам из Нежина ))))

Edited by spirit_disease

spirit_disease What a relief - I was afraid I was missing out on fantastic deals - thanks

P.S. Слава Украине! :-)

AMD Ryzen 3600, Biostar Racing B850GT3, AMD Rx 580 8Gb, 16384 DDR4 2900, Hitachi 7K3000 2Tb, Samsung SM961 256Gb SSD, Thrustmaster T.Flight HOTAS X, Samsung S24F350 24'