MiG-21 LAUNCH TRAILER & ANNOUNCEMENT - COMING 18/09/2014!

Cobra847

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I just pulled down the module from the site. Some 300+ MB's. Wouldnt install because my version was too old though, so I'm currently getting the new update to DCS world, around 1 GB.

Will be interesting to see if it will fire up ;)

I`m sure you will :pilotfly:

Excuse my English, please.

Quite curious as to why module manager downloads file @417.6 MB and the torrent is only 330MB

Eldur I feel your pain my isp is FUBAR and seems capable of only.7 Mb/s:cry:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Haven't preordered yet, but I'm going to definitely!

But here's a challenge:

If I get a screenshot of the LN MiG-21bis in East German NVA livery, I will buy this module to the full price of $49,99 on release day, instead of the reduced price $45,99 now to support Leatherneck Simulation with their great work.

Minimum resolution 1024x1024px.

Can I count you in? Will post my bill here to prove my pledge. :smilewink: :thumbup:

Very eager to get into the cockpit of this great piece of art you created. Well done all at Leatherneck simulation and thank you for keeping up the work even with the great setback you hat in the project! :thumbup: :beer:

Ok, so here is my prove:

leatherneck4azig.jpg

:thumbup:

Now only the update to DCS World 1.2.10 32095 needs to load. Module already downloaded

:joystick::pilotfly::thumbup: